Ava or Aria?

Which do you prefer? :blush:

1 Like

Of these two, [name_f]Ava[/name_f]! I do love [name_m]Ari[/name_m] a ton and quite like names that would yield the nn [name_m]Ari[/name_m] (like Arianne/Ariana, [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], Aurelie/Aurelia, Arabella), and even [name_f]Maria[/name_f]. But [name_f]Aria[/name_f] itself never did much for me, unfortunately!

Good luck!

1 Like

[name_f]Aria[/name_f], I feel like Ava/Eva has been over used in my area sadly

1 Like

I know that [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is really popular, but I prefer it of these two! [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is very sweet and can suit so many different personalities which I love. I love [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and obviously [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is very similar to it! I don’t like the nickname [name_m]Ari[/name_m] and I can only think of mermaids when I hear [name_f]Aria[/name_f] - probably because of [name_f]Ariel[/name_f] but I still have never loved it which is a shame as I can see the appeal!

[name_f]Aria[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Aria[/name_f], but I also know one, so that might influence my opinion. [name_f]Ava[/name_f] also feels more popular (though I know both are).

[name_f]Aria[/name_f] is my sweet cousin’s name (spelling changed for privacy), so I’m biased, but I love [name_f]Aria[/name_f]! I have a close friend named [name_f]Ava[/name_f] though, so that has definitely given it a more better view for me.

[name_f]Aria[/name_f]

[name_f]Ava[/name_f]!

If you are struggling between the two, you could look into [name_f]Avia[/name_f]. It has the Ayv- from [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and the -ia from [name_f]Aria[/name_f]. It is much less common than either [name_f]Ava[/name_f] or [name_f]Aria[/name_f] but it is beautiful.

However, between your choices, I prefer [name_f]Aria[/name_f]. I love the music connection

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Ava[/name_f] most :two_hearts: Personally I have always wanted to like [name_f]Aria[/name_f], but it just seems clunky to me. Doesnt seem to roll off the tongue naturally imo.
And despite how popular [name_f]Ava[/name_f] maybe, I have actually never ever met one or have heard/come across an [name_f]Ava[/name_f]!

[name_f]Aria[/name_f]! It’s beautifully melodious.

[name_f]Ava[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Ava[/name_f]! Both are beautiful - sparkly, girly and sounds like a very confident and spunky little girl. But I love the way [name_f]Ava[/name_f] feels like it could be a classic name and I think ages much better than [name_f]Aria[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote’s [name_f]Aria[/name_f]!

[name_f]Aria[/name_f] - musical and rugged

I think [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is simple and pretty, but it also has felt a little just “there”. Meanwhile I think [name_f]Aria[/name_f] has a sparkle to it that’s hard to put my finger on, but it’s really gorgeous.

I still think [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is beautiful and prefer this name. I really like [name_f]Ariah[/name_f] too .

:tulip::blossom::sunflower:

Both are pretty!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Ava[/name_f] she’s so romantic with a pretty old school Hollywood glamour feel. I also like the overall sound of [name_f]Ava[/name_f] I like the V and the A together also how the name looks visually.

[name_f]Ava[/name_f] is very popular but for good reason, simple yet lovely.