Avalon's Sister

[name]Hi[/name] Everyone,

I’m due this week with a delivery surprise. I have one daughter named [name]Avalon[/name].

Our favorite name right now is [name]Briar[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] or [name]Briar[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. I just want some backups in case she doesn’t look like a [name]Briar[/name].

We also like [name]Lilac[/name]. Any middle name suggestions for [name]Lilac[/name]?

Other names we like are:

[name]Ciel[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Haven[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Grier[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Cambria[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

What name do you like best for [name]Avalon[/name]'s sister? Any suggestions?

I love [name]Briar[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] with [name]Avalon[/name]! What is [name]Avalon[/name]'s middle name?

Of your other choices, I don’t think any work as well as [name]Briar[/name], honestly. If I had to pick, I’d choose [name]Haven[/name]. I’d also suggest these names to go with [name]Avalon[/name]:

[name]Brynn[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Carys[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Reese[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Tegan[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Wynne[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]

Good luck!

[name]Hi[/name]! [name]How[/name]'ve you been? :slight_smile: I love [name]Briar[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Briar[/name] [name]Eloise[/name], but if I can only vote for one, I’ll go with [name]Briar[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. I’m so glad it’s still on your list!

I think that [name]Lilac[/name] is great, too!

[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name] (floral theme, though)
[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]

[name]Ciel[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]: I absolutely love [name]Ciel[/name] with [name]Avalon[/name]! Like [name]Briar[/name], [name]Ciel[/name] feels romantic and mysterious to me like [name]Avalon[/name]. [name]Ciel[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] just came to mind, too…

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]: I think it’s really pretty. I think I can better see a more unusual name with [name]Avalon[/name], though.

[name]Haven[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]: I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]! :slight_smile: I’ll vote for one of the others because [name]Haven[/name] and [name]Avalon[/name]'s beginning sounds (Hayv/Av) are pretty similar to me.

[name]Grier[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]: I can better see some of the others with [name]Avalon[/name], but I love both names!

[name]Cambria[/name] [name]Violet[/name]: I love the flow of this, and I can definitely see [name]Cambria[/name] and [name]Avalon[/name] as sisters.

My favorites with [name]Avalon[/name]: [name]Briar[/name], [name]Ciel[/name], and [name]Cambria[/name]. (I love [name]Lilac[/name], too, but can just better see the others with [name]Avalon[/name].)

I think you have a great list!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Avalon[/name] was supposed to be [name]Zoe[/name] when she was born, but [name]Zoe[/name] didn’t fit her so she became [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Avalon[/name]. I would have changed [name]Zoe[/name], but we got gifts monogrammed with [name]Zoe[/name] on it so I kept it and she goes by her middle name. :slight_smile:

Oh! [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Avalon[/name] is so sweet, and I’m glad she looks like her middle name! You could always do that again…

In that case, I’d name her [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Carys[/name]. [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Avalon[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Carys[/name], [name]Avalon[/name] and [name]Carys[/name]… :wink:

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Jill[/name]! I’m ready for this baby to arrive (past ready) and so excited to find out if it is a boy or a girl. [name]How[/name] are you?

[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is pretty. Thanks!

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is my favorite from your list. I also love [name]Lilac[/name].
[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] or [name]Lilac[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] would be pretty.
congrats! I love the name [name]Avalon[/name] too!

I love [name]Cambria[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. I think that [name]Cambria[/name] is a great sister for [name]Avalon[/name].
I also love [name]Briar[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]. [name]Briar[/name] [name]Violet[/name] isn’t as satisfying as [name]Briar[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]. I will have to think about why that is.

[name]Lilac[/name] is pretty!

[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Hermione[/name]
[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Rowena[/name]
[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Susanna[/name]
[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]

More ideas - [name]Avalon[/name] and
[name]Ardith[/name]
[name]Briony[/name]
[name]Carys[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name] - [name]Avalon[/name] means “the island of apples” and [name]Clementine[/name] is French for tangerine.
[name]Daphne[/name]
Eowen
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Indigo[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Lilias[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Oona[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Rosamond[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Taliesin[/name]
[name]Tamasin[/name]
Windermere
[name]Xanthia[/name]

I love briar victoria. [name]Lilac[/name] is super cute and goes well with [name]Avalon[/name].
[name]Ciel[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]- like ciel but charlotte doesnt flow well.
[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]-sounds like a shortened [name]Melody[/name], i dont lke it
[name]Haven[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]- not as nice as your other names
[name]Grier[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]- too unisex
[name]Cambria[/name] [name]Violet[/name]- very cute BUT i like [name]Briar[/name] and [name]Lilac[/name] better.

Without a doubt [name]Ciel[/name].

Now I’m starting to really like [name]Briar[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. It grew on me! This kind of thing happens to me a lot. Sorry I was negative about [name]Briar[/name] [name]Violet[/name] earlier!

Hey [name]Susan[/name]! :slight_smile: I didn’t see [name]Briar[/name] [name]Violet[/name] on her list, but she’s considering [name]Briar[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. :slight_smile:

I hope you’re having a good day!

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Jill[/name]! I’m ready for this baby to arrive (past ready) and so excited to find out if it is a boy or a girl. [name]How[/name] are you?

[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is pretty. Thanks![/quote]

You’re welcome! I love [name]Lilac[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name], too. I’m really excited for you! Is [name]Avalon[/name] hoping for a boy or a girl? (I have to read your thread on boys’ names after I make dinner…I bet you have a great list!) :slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile:

[name]Cambria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] would be beautiful with [name]Avalon[/name]! Good luck!

I think [name]Cambria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] would be beautiful with [name]Avalon[/name]! Good luck!

I think [name]Cambria[/name] [name]Violet[/name] would be beautiful with [name]Avalon[/name]! Good luck!

[name]Lilac[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is pretty. Thanks![/quote]

You’re welcome! I love [name]Lilac[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name], too. I’m really excited for you! Is [name]Avalon[/name] hoping for a boy or a girl? (I have to read your thread on boys’ names after I make dinner…I bet you have a great list!) :slight_smile:

Take care! :-)[/quote]

If you ask [name]Avalon[/name] if she wants a sister, she says, NO! and if you ask her if she wants a brother, she says, NO [name]WAY[/name]! [name]Ah[/name], the joys of living with a two year old. :slight_smile:

We are having such a hard time with boy names and it is starting to freak me out since we are due on [name]Sunday[/name]!

Take care! :-)[/quote]

If you ask [name]Avalon[/name] if she wants a sister, she says, NO! and if you ask her if she wants a brother, she says, NO [name]WAY[/name]! [name]Ah[/name], the joys of living with a two year old. :slight_smile:

We are having such a hard time with boy names and it is starting to freak me out since we are due on [name]Sunday[/name]![/quote]

Haha!!! Well, I guess that “No” wins out over “No [name]WAY[/name]!!!” That’s so funny. I’m going to look for your boys’ name thread now…

I’m sure you’ll find a great name! :slight_smile:

Have a good night!

Hey [name]Susan[/name]! :slight_smile: I didn’t see [name]Briar[/name] [name]Violet[/name] on her list, but she’s considering [name]Briar[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. :slight_smile:

I hope you’re having a good day![/quote]

Oh, I wrote this post last night when I was sleepy. Hmmm…well, both [name]Briar[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Briar[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] are pretty. Visually, I love [name]Briar[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. The shape of the two words together just looks cosy.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cambria[/name] [name]Violet[/name]!