Avery or Stella

You should go with your favourite name. It doesn’t matter what name we like the best, it matters what name you like the best. :slight_smile: Both a nice, but [name_u]Avery[/name_u] is really pretty to me as well. If it’s really special to you, then it’s probably the one.

1 Like

Go with Avery! I actually clicked on this thread to say I prefer Avery, but regardless of what other people like, you should go with the name you love! Avery is sweet, fun, and simultaneously professional and laid-back sounding. I prefer it over Stella.

1 Like

I like both, but of the two my pick is by far [name_u]Avery[/name_u].

I love the gender neutral style name, surname, friendly feels of [name_u]Avery[/name_u]. I would have had an [name_u]Avery[/name_u] myself, but team green was a boy last time. That was the only girl name we could agree on, so I have a sweet spot for it!

1 Like

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] by far. It’s actually a name.

I prefer [name_f]Stella[/name_f] (maybe because it’s my name, haha) but both are lovely. Both names have really cute meanings, so you can’t go wrong either way.

However, if you prefer [name_u]Avery[/name_u], then change my vote to that. At the end of the day, if you’re naming your child or renaming yourself, you want to pick a name that you feel excited to use and say everyday - not one that you felt like you “should” pick.

1 Like

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] is on my own list of girls names, and I’ve loved it for ages too! So my vote goes to [name_u]Avery[/name_u]!
I’m not a big fan of [name_f]Stella[/name_f], I prefer other starry names over it. I just don’t like the way it sounds. But [name_u]Avery[/name_u] is so pleasing to my ears!