Avrielle?

What do you think about this name? We are having our third daughter in a few weeks and are thinking of [name]Grace[/name] Avrielle. My older daughters are [name]Madelyn[/name] [name]Belle[/name] and [name]Lily[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] ([name]Both[/name] born in [name]December[/name]). I like that it keeps the elle trend, has the same amount of syllables as my older two, and also has the meaning of [name]April[/name]. So, on paper it seems perfect, but I’m not sure if I really love the name! Up untill now we were thinking [name]Grace[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]. So what do you think? [name]Grace[/name] Avrielle, [name]Grace[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], something completely different? Also, I have a cousin named [name]Abrielle[/name]. Too close?

It’s very nice. Honestly, the whole middle-name-rhyming thing is rather silly, IMHO, but if that’s how you want to go, then Avrielle is a lovely name for it. [name]Grace[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is gorgeous as well, but it’s a little more conventional than [name]Grace[/name] Avrielle. Depends upon which direction you want to go.

[name]Grace[/name] Avrielle is ok but it’s not not my favourite name ending in “elle”.

[name]Grace[/name] [name]Marielle[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Estelle[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Marcelle[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Rochelle[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] Raphaëlle
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Emmanuelle[/name]
Grace Arielle

I like it a lot!

• [name]Evelyn[/name]

I liked it even more after reason your description, an most certainly like it a lot more than [name]Charlotte[/name] :slight_smile:

I’m not saying the name is made up because it’s not but it looks fake French to me, I think if you spelled it Avriel like the surname it woild look better, I still dont know it its related to April (Avril) but who knows. The fact thats its a jewelry and bra brand would bother me though.

I feel like [name]Grace[/name] is one of those names that can be paired with anything and sound wonderful…so I feel like you could do better than Avrielle. At first glance, without looking it up, it sounds like you tried to combine a couple names to get it- [name]Gabrielle[/name] and [name]Avery[/name] or something. I think [name]Mischa[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Grace[/name] [name]Arielle[/name] is much prettier, and less forced, if you definitely want to stick with the elle ending.

I think its very pretty.

I really like it, and I also like the combo of a classic first name with a more unique middle name.

[name]Grace[/name] [name]Arielle[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Danielle[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Brielle[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] Liselle
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Hazelle[/name]
[name]Grace[/name] [name]Roselle[/name]

I love it! [name]Grace[/name] Avrielle is gorgeous!

I really like the name [name]Grace[/name] Avrielle, sounds lovely to me and i think it works with your other 2.

It is a middle name so wont be used day to day, so dont worry that its similar to your cousins name.

If you are not overly taken with it, have another look

[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Janelle[/name]
[name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Ellen[/name]
[name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Arielle[/name]
[name]Isabelle[/name]