Azure vs Azura? WDYT?

I have a close friend who is also pregnant and due shortly before I am, and she wants to know what people think of [name]Azure[/name] and [name]Azura[/name].

[name]Azure[/name] or [name]Azura[/name]? Which do you like more and what do you think of them?

I like them both! Generally speaking I prefer [name]Azura[/name], but it could depend on the middle and last name. It’s not an enormously strong preference as both are lovely. I imagine [name]Azure[/name]/[name]Azura[/name] as a creative and strong girl/woman. I like Zura or [name]Zuzu[/name] as a nn!

I strongly prefer [name]Azure[/name]. [name]Azura[/name] is just too much for my ears.

I prefer [name]Azure[/name] over [name]Azura[/name]. To me [name]Azure[/name] is pretty/ naturey while [name]Azura[/name] is kind of princessy which is less my style, but it really depends what she’s going for.

Agree with Taz, [name]Azura[/name] feels too frilly for me. [name]Love[/name] [name]Azure[/name] though, it feels so rich and warm.

I prefer [name]Azure[/name].

Thanks everyone! She’ll be happy to see all of the responses :slight_smile:

[name]Just[/name] a quick question while we’re on the topic - how do you even pronounce [name]Azure[/name]?

Like “ah zoor”.

I think [name]Azura[/name] is easier to say. I don’t think it’s frilly. [name]Annabella[/name] and [name]Angelica[/name] are frilly. With [name]Azure[/name] I kinda have to say uh-zoo-er. uh-zoo-rah rolls off the tongue a little better to me. It’s a great name in my opinion!