B/B twins, siblings for Arthur

i prefer henry and oscar! i like when sibsets have similar lengths, and all three (4 if you would end up using margot) all have an r which i kinda find fun!!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote it for [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m]. I never would have thought of the M/W thing, but itā€™s just too cute!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be on my own but I think [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m] :nest_with_eggs::dove: are nice!

Too much royal family for us :sweat_smile: We would prefer to avoid that connection

1 Like

Big congrats!

I would personally choose Henry & William - I think they go so well and it means each son gets their distinct sounds (Arthur close to Oscar, and MaxWell and William almost palindromic and I donā€™t love matchy twin names).

But they are Prince William & Prince Harryā€™s names if that matters (most donā€™t make the connection between Harry and Henry). Actually the trio would be super regal and smart!

Iā€™d otherwise choose William & Max (prefer straight Max), or maybe William & Edward. Or for the M/W, maybe Max/Maxwell & Wilfred.

But if I could only choose from the two, would be Oscar & Henry - donā€™t love Maxwell esp with William.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh yes I can see that!!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I personally prefer [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], Iā€™ve always been an [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] fan and I just like these names in general better. I struggle with aspects of both though - [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] have a lot of similar sounds for me (sort of reminds me of my nephews, whose nns are 0llie and Alf!e and we confuse them quite often?), same with [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m] (although if youā€™re calling them something like [name_m]Max[/name_m] and [name_m]Wim[/name_m] or [name_m]Max[/name_m] and Liamā€¦ I donā€™t know that it would be that noticeableā€¦ but [name_m]Wells[/name_m] and [name_m]Will[/name_m]? Very noticeable). Personally Iā€™d go with my heart (which is [name_m]Henry[/name_m] & Oscar), but if you slightly prefer [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m] - I think thatā€™s what you should go with. If your husband doesnā€™t like [name_m]Max[/name_m], thereā€™s always [name_m]Wells[/name_m] or just [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]?

Good luck!

1 Like