B names

[name]Berlin[/name]

[name]Beth[/name]

[name]Beverley[/name]

Our favorite B names! Thanks and no suggestions!!! We love These not [name]Bella[/name], not [name]Brooke[/name] not ext.

So are you wanting people to vote? I’d vote for [name]Beth[/name] with no other information, but the last name, or just the first letter and syllables of the last name would help, if you want input.

[name]Berlin[/name] is my daughters middle name! So of course I’m going to say it is my favorite. I love that it is a unisex name, a place name, and the “lynn” ending adds a bit of femininity to this spunky name.
My daughter is now 11 and she says she loves her name. Her first name is [name]Kira[/name].

[name]Beth[/name] - I’m not a [name]Beth[/name] fan, sorry to any [name]Beth[/name]'s out there.

[name]Beverly[/name] - I want so badly to like this name, really I do. I love the nn [name]Bea[/name]/[name]Bee[/name] and I love the -everly ending but for some reason it makes me think of beavers. Okay I just looked up the meaning - “dweller near the beaver stream”, no wonder I think of beavers. LOL. [name]Truly[/name] I’m on the fence with this name. I like it a LOT but I’m not in love with it.

[name]Berlin[/name] gets my vote, of course I’m biased.

I know you didn’t want suggestions but have you thought of [name]Bridget[/name] (many ways to spell this one)? I love the nn’s [name]Bree[/name]/[name]Bri[/name] or even [name]Gigi[/name].

Yes I also like [name]Bridget[/name] but not love it. I wanted to do the more unique names first so I would avoid getting votes on just [name]Bridget[/name], [name]Brooklyn[/name] and [name]Brynn[/name] which I love a lot!!