Babies Due January-March 2014

So, I thought it’d be a good idea for expectant mothers if there were specific threads for them to discuss their pregnancies. There’s already a [name]October[/name]-[name]December[/name] thread, so I thought a [name]January[/name]-[name]March[/name] thread would be good for those with recent BFPs.

Soon-to-be mothers and their due dates (yay, how exciting!)…

montrose - It’s a boy! Reid Christopher was born on December 9!
grecianern - It’s boys! Keegan Nathaniel and Sebastian Miller were born on December 14!
megmarie - It’s a boy! Asher Montgomery was born on December 20!
hootowl - It’s a girl! Camille Eleanor Rose was born on December 25!
katieydenberg - It’s a girl! Indira Coral was born on January 3!
yellow - It’s a girl! Born on January 14!
babtr1ll - It’s boys! Arthur Florian Edward and Frederick Robin Jude were born on January 16!
sunshinetina - It’s a boy! Arthur Philip was born on January 26!
kwicklychaotic - It’s a boy! Neal Callum was born on February 3!
shieldsc - Angel baby Theodore James was born sleeping on February 3.
tintri - It’s a boy! Raphael David was born on February 7!
thunderbolt - It’s a girl! Hazel Pomeline was born on February 11!
capturedcastle - It’s a boy! Calvin Job was born on February 14!
theresazoe - It’s a boy! Peter Leon Gerard was born on February 14!
eperdument - It’s a girl! Ombeline was born on February 17!
tk - It’s a boy! Martin Jake was born on February 18!
lcmpdx - It’s a boy! Jack William was born on February 19!
ktook76 - It’s a boy! Frederick Simon was born on February 20!
vitamom - It’s a boy! Caspar John was born on February 26!
frances - It’s a boy! Kurt Matthew was born on February 27!
carrotcoriander - It’s a boy! Fergus John Morrison was born on March 2!
milasmama - It’s a boy! Cato Bennett was born on March 2!
babylove - It’s a boy! Jameson Michael Ka’ehukai was born on March 3!
kenzing - It’s a boy! Kellen James was born on March 4!
saracita - It’s a girl! Dulcinea Tesla was born on March 5!
bexmarie - It’s a girl! Astrid Harley Scarlett was born on March 7!
khaatje - It’s a girl! Aicha was born on March 26!
beatrixdaisy - It’s a girl! Emilia Skye was born on April 1!
tuitree - It’s a girl! Zari Pania-Rose was born on April 5!

The following births are yet to be announced…

memitao - January 1 - It’s a girl!
ducky - January 11
heartsnstars - January 11 - It’s a girl!
tct1219 - January 13
virginialark - January 21
rookachoo - January 28 - It’s a boy!
mrae - February 1
corajsb - February 3 - It’s a boy!
meganleda - February 3
milenaviolet - February 5 - It’s a boy!
babebb - February 14
mummyh - February 14
bonniepetro - February 16
emilylikewhoa - February 20
mouseynz - February 20
schedz - March 6
bostonsavvy - March 10
erikolynn - March 14
lamarks - March 14
la_lw - March 16
tiggerian - March 17 - It’s a girl!
rosalynlove - March 29
veequiles - March 31

Unknown due dates…

abbyshield
alexandriam
kailua - It’s a boy!
tvland

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone! Please let me know!

Thanks! I was about to start a thread like this since the [name]January[/name] thread would only include a few of us. I guess the [name]March[/name] mamas aren’t actually pregnant quite yet or have just conceived but I’m sending my good wishes to you ttc ladies! I’m not actually sure if I’m due in [name]January[/name] or February so I’m eagerly awaiting my Dr. appointment in a week.

[name]Hi[/name] all! We just go the good news yesterday. Due date looks to be Feb 19th. Thanks for starting the thread! I look forward to getting to know you all.

Congrats, guys! As I said earlier, I hope I can join you soon! The women due late February and in [name]March[/name] wouldn’t be pregnant/know they’re pregnant yet, so there’s still hope for some on the TTC thread!

Thanks for doing this - I was feeling a little left out! I am due [name]Jan[/name]. 11 though I measured a little behind so I do wonder if they’ll change that at my appointment next week. Had some trouble with a low heart beat at a very early ultrasound which was much better the next week, but am feeling nervous and can’t wait to have my appointment next week for reassurance!

Good luck hearts_n_stars! Let us know what happens!

I’m so excited, I FINALLY get to be a part of one of these threads! :smiley:
I’m [name]Amanda[/name] and I am due [name]Jan[/name]. 19. Thanks for giving us a spot to chat and I hope you can join us soon too sarahbezz!

Thanks tintri - they made me all upset because when the heart beat was 98 at 6 weeks they said I had a 50/50 chance of miscarriage which shocked me - the heart beat went up to the 130s the next week but the damage was already done. I am super paranoid now - I have a healthy 3 year old already and had no worries with him, let alone this early on! [name]Will[/name] let you know after my 10 week ultrasound next week. Congratulations to all above and fingers crossed for sarahmezz!

hearts_n_stars - Everything I’ve read says that anywhere from 90-110 around 6 weeks is normal. [name]Baby[/name]'s heart has just recently started beating. If it hadn’t increased then I’d be concerned but it popped up within ‘normal’ range. I know it’s easy to be paranoid but I’d try to relax - I hope everything goes well at your ultrasound and it eases your worries!

Thanks amandarae - I think that’s why I was so annoyed with my OBGYN - I didn’t think it was horribly low and I didn’t think they should have said that to me. Anyways, trying to move on and be positive! My husband actually said he wanted to have a gender reveal party after the 20 week ultrasound. Surprised me, but sounds pretty fun! We just found out at the radiologist’s office the last time…

A gender reveal party sounds like fun! I think I will be too impatient to do it myself, but I would love to go to someone else’s!

We got some fun news yesterday… My early beta and progesterone levels indicated there is a high possibility I’m carrying TWINS! I went in for another blood test today, so I will know more tomorrow. The nurse said they won’t definitely know until the 7 week ultrasound, but my high levels combined with the fact that I was on Clomid make twins very probable. I AM SO EXCITED! For those who haven’t read my story before, I have endometriosis and just underwent surgery to remove it a month ago. [name]Prior[/name] to that, we had been trying to get pregnant for 2 years with no luck. So this pregnancy is most definitely a miracle in my eyes, and the possibility of twins is unbelievable.

I’ll update when I get more info. Thanks all!

Tintri- I’m so excited for you! You could have a house full of kids pretty quickly and that is definitely wonderful after you may have not been sure you’d ever have any. If not twins, at least I think that means your body is working well with this pregnancy. Keep us updated!

Tintri- so glad your hormone levels are good! My weekly blood tests always made me so nervous. And congrats on the possibility of twins! So fun :slight_smile:

@hearts_n_stars - I’m actually due early [name]December[/name] but I just wanted to chime in here and say that our peanut’s heartrate was also 96 at our 6 week ultrasound. That is completely normal and our OB said it was perfect and nothing to worry about. At week 8 it had gone up to 160 where it belongs (tho 130 is also considered perfect). So please don’t stress out too much! As long as your hormone levels have been where they belong, and the heart rate went up, I’m sure everything is just fine! (Believe me, I know it’s way easier said than done) :slight_smile:

@tintri - Congratulations, that’s so exciting! It’s lovely to hear of someone getting a positive after trying for such a long time! Best of luck on your journey :slight_smile:

Thanks for starting this… I was wondering when it would pop up.

I have my 8 week ultrasound in 4 hours (but who’s counting?) I am so incredibly nervous. We had an ultrasound on [name]March[/name] 8th and discovered that our pregnancy wasn’t viable. I had a D&C and it was rough for all of us. So… I really want to get past this appointment and the 10 wk OB check up on [name]July[/name] 2nd. And then I feel like I can breathe a little bit.

Congrats @Tintri!!! - I also have Endometriosis, it actually runs in my family though no one put the links together until this generation. I had the surgery in 2007 and conceived our son naturally 24 days later. I had it again last [name]November[/name], and it took a about 3 months to conceive using Femara.
this pregnancy was conceived using Femara on the the first cycle of trying Post-Miscarriage.

Good luck grecianern! Sending prayers your way to help calm your nerves. So glad to meet someone with another success story! They sure can do some miraculous things these days.

I’m due with my first February 16th. I’m very nervous, and very excited. Especially since the baby’s due date is only 11 days away from my birthday!

I have amazing news… we had our first ultrasound today. 8 wks. And everything is perfect!!!

So perfect, it’s actually TWICE as perfect!!! TWINS!!!

They are measuring the same, and right on schedule. And each has the same heartbeat of 169 bpm. We are so happy and feeling so blessed. I’ve had twins on the brain all week… now I know why!

I can’t get the picture to load, so here it is on my blog: http://inthelandoferin.blogspot.com/2013/06/so-blessed.html

Oh, due date is [name]January[/name] 24th for now…