Babies Due October-December 2015

I hope this week flys by for you, [name_f]Emily[/name_f], and your nausea dust get too bad! I just found some crystallized ginger slices just to be prepared. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you got a 3+ now and hope it is a good sign of things to come!

Hello, Due date is currently [name_f]October[/name_f] 9th 2015 I’d like to join!

I had my first appointment and ultrasound last week We seen the heartbeat and they said 6weeks 4days based on the length they measured. I am thinking I might be about a week further along than that, but they said due dates and everything will change after the next couple of appointments. They haven’t scheduled my next appointment until [name_f]April[/name_f] 1st because they said they that you can’t do the next tests and things until your 10-12 but that puts me at like 13weeks does that seem like a long time away to any of you? This is my first pregnancy and I’m nervous about complications because I really didn’t think I could have kids due to pcos and problems I’ve had in the past. [name_m]Just[/name_m] wondering if I’m being overly worried, or it seems a little odd to wait that long…I didn’t see a doctor in the first visit just a nurse and an ultrasound tech.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] @moxiemotion! This is my first as well so unfortunately I can’t help with your questions. [name_m]How[/name_m] exciting that you saw a good heartbeat!

Oh hi! how did I miss this? I belong here!

My first check up isn’t til after [name_u]March[/name_u] 1st (insurance issues) but my [name_m]EDD[/name_m], according to my charting, is [name_f]October[/name_f] 5th.

Symptoms. Mainly, the horrid morning sickness all day. Geez [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. I can’t even write about it too much.

And how nothing tastes good. [name_m]How[/name_m] I can hardly eat a few bites without feeling like I’ve inhaled a whole pizza.

And how I’m losing weight despite being 8+ weeks pregnant.

This part sucks. I am grateful for our little peach but I can’t wait til 2nd tri.

I am 7 weeks today according to the dating I measured at my last ultrasound over a week ago when I was 5 weeks 5 days. I’m getting antsy for this next appointment which is coming up next [name_f]Tuesday[/name_f]. Once I get my good news at my next ultrasound I feel like I’ll be able to relax.

To those who haven’t had their first appointments yet…about how many weeks will you be by the time you have your first ultrasound?

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] @sweetpotatofries! I’m sorry to hear your intense struggle with morning sickness and hope it passes quickly.

Your wait will be over soon @emmillose, I hope the ultrasound goes well!

I finally made my appointment this morning. I was kind of annoyed because when I called about 10 days ago the receptionist told me they do everything at 8 weeks but if we want we could come in earlier to do everything except the ultrasound. But when I called this morning the receptionist was really trying to make me split it into 2 appointments saying they wanted the blood work back or something. I got my way (1 appointment on [name_u]March[/name_u] 13 which will put me at 8 weeks or 8w1d) I mean why would I want to schedule around work twice and pay 2 copays? I’m sure my bloodwork will be fine since I’ve been taking prenatals and my last bloodwork for my yearly physical was fine 8 months ago. Maybe she was referring to CF screening or something.

I have my first dating and viability scan on 13th [name_u]March[/name_u] - two weeks today! I should be 7 weeks. I will technically be 8 weeks since my last period however I have a 35 day cycle so that means the baby would only be 7 weeks. We told our families this week. That was very exciting and at least we now have someone to talk to about it until we reach our 12 weeks and can share with everyone else.

Fingers crossed for all your Ultrasounds and good news for all xxx

@luckylocket we’re ultrasound buddies on Friday the 13th :wink: Good luck!

We told DH’s mom and her husband…of course that went well because she was getting pretty antsy for another grandbaby. Although now I am more nervous about something going wrong! [name_m]Just[/name_m] reading “viability scan” gave me the willies. Ugh…positive thoughts! It will me much more crazy telling my parents as they have no grandchildren and our kids will likely be their only grandchildren. Plus, I won’t be able to tell them in person. Right now I’m thinking of sending them pictures and grandparent-gifts for their birthdays which are really close together at the end of [name_f]April[/name_f]. If not then, mother’s day.

Still no real morning sickness, although I am currently experiencing such an intense craving for pumpkin pie that I might make one. Right now.

Best wishes for wonderful ultrasounds everyone!

I am due 10/8. I saw/heard the heartbeat at 7 weeks – It was amazing!

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] pardalote!!! Congrats!

Excited to join this group! We are cautiously expecting our first - [name_m]EDD[/name_m] about 11/3. We did three hcg & progesterone tests starting last week, and everything looks good so far. We have our first appointment and scan on [name_u]March[/name_u] 12, which sounds right about when several of you have your scans. Luckylocket, we’re in the same boat. Based on LMP, I’m 5.5 weeks, but because I have a long cycle (also 35 days) and ovulated on the later side, I’m really only about 4.5.

A bit about us - my hubby and I have been trying 15 months. We had a very early miscarriage last [name_f]May[/name_f], but nothing since. After a few failed rounds of Clomid, we got sent on to a fertility clinic for further testing and IUIs to begin next cycle… but then we got our BFP about three weeks after our consultation. We joke that they’re the best fertility clinic ever - it just took one visit. My only symptoms so far are being tired in the evening, occasional cramping/twinges, and quite sore boobs. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though my blood work is looking great (and way better than last pregnancy) I’m still pretty nervous, so I wouldn’t mind having some more symptoms. I know I’ll regret saying that though, haha.

Welcome @parladote and @itsaluckystar!

It’s just starting to become a long wait until the ultrasound giving us a clue as to how the baby is doing. @parladote that must have been so exciting hearing the heartbeat! @itsaluckystar sorry about your previous miscarriage; I’m so happy the Clomid seems to have worked for you! Glad to hear your bloodwork is looking good. I hear ya about it being a little nerve-wrecking not having many symptoms. But we should probably be thankful! I’ve had a few days where I’ve gagged when trying to eat breakfast quickly, but no real nausea. Not sure if that counts as morning sickness or not.

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] itsaluckystar and parladote.

Well morning sickness has well and truly kicked in…or should I say all day sickness. Today’s not been a great day. But I’m hoping that’s a positive sign so I won’t complain about it just yet haha.

Yeah my nausea has been bothering me too. I feel so hungry all the time so I’ll get something and as soon as I start eating it my stomach turns. Ugh…but I’m with you hopefully its a good sign.

Tomorrow is my ultrasound and doctors appointment!!! Can’t wait! Very nervous as well but I have faith that everything will be alright…I’m trying to be as calm and positive as possible. I will update everyone as soon as I can. Lots of you are having your ultrasounds too very soon. I’m sending positive thoughts your way!

Thanks!!

Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow, [name_f]Emily[/name_f]! [name_m]How[/name_m] exciting! Sending positive thoughts your way. Sorry about your nausea (you too, @luckylocket) but fingers crossed it’s a sign that all’s as it should be.

Good luck [name_f]Emily[/name_f]!

@moxiemotion - I had my first LO this past [name_u]November[/name_u] and waiting for a real doctor’s or midwife appointment until 8 weeks is standard procedure. That’s when they did my first ultrasound, did bloodwork (gestational diabetes if any family is diabetic), and a pelvic exam (plus a pap if you haven’t had one in the last 12 months).

I am cautiously joining. I am 4 weeks 3days pregnant and due in early [name_u]November[/name_u]. I had my first appointment yesterday and the doctor said all is well! I am still nervous but trying to stay calm and positive. I have my first ultrasound on [name_u]March[/name_u] 16th which is exciting and then a follow up the following [name_f]Monday[/name_f] to see my doctor again and have bloodwork drawn. They are saying my dd is November 11 but I do not have a 28 day cycle like they used, so I am going off my calculations and saying November 7th. We will hopefully officially know after our sono.

[name_m]Little[/name_m] background on me, DH and I suffered a miscarriage in [name_u]August[/name_u] of 2013 so we are very nervous with this pregnancy also why I am cautious to join but we are hoping we have a sticky baby on board! We recently got married in [name_f]September[/name_f] of last year and started TTC right away. It took about 6 months unlike the first time so it was a total surprise to see two pink lines appear. I thought we were going to be trying for a lot longer at that point. This is also our first bub. I hope to get to know all of you and congrats to all of you ladies!

My appointment went well! My ultrasound was first and I was so nervous…but there it was plan as day the baby!!! My ultrasound tech pointed out the yolk sac, fetal pole and the heart beat. I was so thankful! The heartbeat was 137 which she said was perfect and normal. The baby measured 7 weeks 0 days. They changed my due date to [name_f]October[/name_f] 20 (so only 5 days different from the first due date they gave me). Then I had my appointment with my doctor he let me know I have a perfect pelvis for having a baby naturally so right now I’m not at risk for a c-section (he told me thank my mom for good genetics lol) Then I had my blood work. I was literally at the doctors all morning through early afternoon.Thank you all for your encouragement and positive thoughts and vibes sent my way…they really worked.

I go back in 4 weeks for my monthly appointment. I think at that time they’ll monitor the baby using the heart monitor. I was bummed to find out I won’t have another ultrasound again until 20 weeks! This is going to be the longest pregnancy ever but I’m so grateful for my little sprout!