Babies four and five.

See the results of this poll: Which names sound best for twin girls?

Respondents: 49 (This poll is closed)

• Fallon and Briar : 9 (13%)
  • Mila and Sutton : 4 (6%)
  • Ariel and Fallon : 1 (1%)
  • Sutton and Fable : 5 (7%)
  • Fable and Briar : 18 (27%)
  • Mila and Fallon : 8 (12%)
  • Mila and Briar : 18 (27%)
  • Fallon and Fable : 2 (3%)
  • Ariel and Sutton: 2 (3%)

I think [name]Fallon[/name] and [name]Briar[/name] or [name]Mila[/name] and [name]Sutton[/name] sound cute! I like all of your names though! :slight_smile:

[name]Fallon[/name] and [name]Briar[/name] souns the most feminine to me! [name]Sutton[/name] for me is a boys name or just a surname.

[name]Bree[/name]

I voted for [name]Mila[/name] and [name]Briar[/name] and [name]Sutton[/name] and [name]Fable[/name]. But really I’m not crazy about [name]Mila[/name] or [name]Fable[/name], I just like [name]Sutton[/name] and [name]Briar[/name].

I chose [name]Mila[/name] and [name]Fallon[/name]. I like how the L sounds reinforce the set, I do not think [name]Sutton[/name] is remotely feminine and wouldn’t try to gender-bend it. Likewise I cannot fathom naming a child [name]Briar[/name], a thorny unpleasant weed. It’s like being called Nettle or [name]Thorny[/name]. I do not at all think this name carries a romantic princess association on its own. [name]Fable[/name], to me, is fairly insubstantial, especially if the other sister does not receive an equally unconventional name. The word does carry the meaning of “instructive fanciful tale,” but it’s also used to mean “falsehood,” which is less than uplifting.

I second that! They both have a similar feel for me, as [name]Briar[/name] [name]Rose[/name] was a character in a fairy tale, otherwise known as a [name]Fable[/name] :slight_smile: They’re both kind of magical, are not very popular but recognisable and easy to say. A great pair.

Thank you for all of you help! x

blade - Thank you for your opinions, but these are the names we like and put a lot of thought into.

roseythelimited - Thank you! [name]Sutton[/name] and [name]Briar[/name] is an option too, but I missed that one when I made the poll!

bluejuniper - I never even thought of that! I really like that!! Thank you! :slight_smile:

I didn’t vote, because I wasn’t crazy about any of the combos. But this combo I vote for!

I love [name]Fallon[/name] and [name]Fable[/name].

My second choice would be [name]Fallon[/name] and [name]Briar[/name], Third choice would be [name]Fable[/name] and [name]Briar[/name].

I love them all though :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] about [name]Mila[/name] and [name]Ariel[/name]???! ;).

I like [name]Mila[/name] & [name]Fable[/name].

[name]Briar[/name] & [name]Mila[/name]! I also really love [name]Fable[/name] & [name]Briar[/name], but [name]Fable[/name] sounds like a boy to me!

[name]Sutton[/name] & [name]Fable[/name] are really nice together