"Babies" the movie

Has everyone seen the trailer for the documentary coming out (in [name]May[/name], I think) called “Babies”? Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/waatch?v=1vupEpNjCuY&feature=fvw
(and if you haven’t seen it yet, get ready for your day to improve significantly!)

I think they’re anticipating it to be a HUGE hit. There are 4 babies: Ponijao from Namibia, Bayarjargal from Mongolia, [name]Mari[/name] from Japan, and [name]Hattie[/name] from the US. The first two names seem too exotic to catch on, but I’m thinking [name]Hattie[/name] in particular might be getting ready for a popularity boost. What do you think?

Here’s an article with a little more about the families: Meet the four babies who star in the documentary - USATODAY.com
(Looks like [name]Hattie[/name] is an only child born to “cool,” ecologically-minded, vegetarian parents in San [name]Francisco[/name].)

P.S. Sorry, I had trouble trying to embed the links so I had to just paste them in like that.

Looks great! Can’t wait to see it!

Yes, I was so excited when I saw this trailer! The film looks so interesting, and cute! I can’t wait to see it. With old-fashioned names like [name]Harriet[/name]/[name]Hattie[/name] making a comeback anyway, I could definitely see this giving it even more of a boost.

I don’t see [name]Hattie[/name] coming popular.

I think [name]Mari[/name] would be a really cool name/nn for a Japanese-American baby girl. Is it a girl’s name. I really love names that celebrate your cultural heritage, but are easily assimilated. For example, I know a hispanic [name]Jennifer[/name] and I always think, “isn’t it weird your grandparents can’t pronounce your name?”

I think [name]Hattie[/name] could make a comeback, but I don’t know about [name]Harriet[/name]. I think most modern couples would choose [name]Henrietta[/name].

I haven’t watched the trailer yet, but I adore the name [name]Hattie[/name] - I have a wonderful Great Aunt [name]Harriet[/name] who I always wanted to honour by using a name which could give the nn [name]Hattie[/name], but all I can think of is [name]Harriet[/name] (there are already too many in my family) or [name]Henrietta[/name], which I am not so keen on …

Oh! I’m so excited to see this movie!! It looks absolutely adorable!