Baby #1 Arrived Safe and Sound!

Our baby arrived safe and sound! She is a girl, meaning I was right and poor DH wasn’t.

I went to the hospital at 8:00 am on [name_f]Monday[/name_f], and by 3:00 pm I was holding her. DH and I decided to name her (if she was a girl) [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] because it sounded nice, but we changed our minds after seeing her for the first time.

So we are happy to announce the birth of [name_u]Zola[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], meaning quiet happy purple. :rofl::purple_heart::tada:

65 Likes

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name! Congrats.

2 Likes

How gorgeous! [name_u]Zola[/name_u] is an utterly fabulous name, and I adore the meaning :purple_heart: :joy:

2 Likes

congratulations!! what a lovely name :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Congratulations! How exciting!

2 Likes

What a lovely name! Congratulations

2 Likes

What a beautiful name! [name_u]Zola[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is so cool and so pretty… I must say, as an older sister to a [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] myself, that your other choice was gorgeous too. :wink: But truly, [name_u]Zola[/name_u] is divine! Such a lovely name and huge congratulations.

3 Likes

stunning name! congrats!

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

Such a fabulous name! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Zola[/name_u] and her middle names are delightful

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name congratulations🎉!!!

2 Likes

congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations! [name_u]Zola[/name_u] is a gorgeous name!

2 Likes

Wow, I love her name.

1 Like

Congratulations!! I love her name! :relaxed::purple_heart:

1 Like

congratulations!! i’m so happy to hear all went well. and what a darling name!

welcome, zola! :crystal_ball:

1 Like

What a lovely name! Congratulations!!:tada:

1 Like

congratulations!! welcome to the world, zola :heart:

1 Like

What a beautiful name!!

1 Like

congratulations!! what a gorgeous name!!

1 Like

Congratulations on the birth of [name_u]Zola[/name_u]. :slight_smile: the name is giving me fantasy vibes for some reason as well.

1 Like