Baby #2 is here!

[name_f]My[/name_f] 2nd daughter, [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] was born 1 week ago joining her older sister [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_u]Jade[/name_u].

Decided to go a bit more traditional with her name as we fell in love with the name Madelyn… though [name_u]Finley[/name_u] was a strong contendor, but when we saw her face we knew she was a Madelyn/Maddie. Thanks for Nameberry for helping me find her names, especially her 2 middle names as we wanted them to not be too long and flow well together so we checked in and had a long list of names that we went through to find the right ones!

35 Likes

Congratulations!! Her name is beautiful, as is her sister’s!

Congratulations! You chose a beautiful name for her.

What a magical name, congratulations!

Congratulations :tada:

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition and I hope you adjust well to being a mother of two girlies!

Aw lovely!! Madelyn’s name goes so well with her sister’s, and what a sweet double middle :heart_eyes:!! Wishing you and your family so much health and happiness :green_heart:

Huge congratulations and both of your daughters have super beautiful names! :heartpulse:

Congratulations!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name!! It’s so beautiful and complements her sisters so well!!

Congratulations on your little girl!! :tada::tada:

Congratulations!

Her name is beautiful - all those names sound so good together! :two_hearts:

Congrats! You chose a beautiful name for her

Congratulations! Such a sweet sister pair :revolving_hearts:

Oh [name_f]My[/name_f] word! She sounds like she’ll grow up to be a lovely girl with big dreams :heart:
So happy for you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] (spelled [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] to me) has always been a favourite. Something so feminine and bouncy about it. Pairs beautifully with [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] as well!

We have babies in our friendship group named [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Skye[/name_f] — the names must be trending upwards! [name_f]Skye[/name_f] in particular is so gorgeous, I picture the beautiful Scottish isles :ear_of_rice:

congratulations! beautiful name :sunflower: