Baby 3 Announcement

I haven’t been on here long but wanted to announce the birth of my child who was born a few days ago. His name is [name_u]Elton[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] (we get that people will think he’s called after [name_u]Elton[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u] but actually [name_u]John[/name_u] is a family name which the first child of each generation on husbands side gets the middle name [name_u]John[/name_u] and the name [name_u]Elton[/name_u] is named after a closer friend who just so happens to be our window cleaner and sadly died) [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_u]Elton[/name_u] is joining half brother and sister [name_m]Jim[/name_m] [name_u]Robert[/name_u] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_m]Walton[/name_m] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]

14 Likes

Congrats!

Elton is sweet! :smiling_face: Congrats!

[name_u]Elton[/name_u]! I love it, unexpected but totally familiar and stylish. Congratulations :orange_heart:

Congratulations! I love seeing [name_u]Elton[/name_u] used!

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name! Congratulations :heart:

congrats! elton is darling with jim and noelle :))

[name_m]Jim[/name_m], [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], & [name_u]Elton[/name_u] are such a fun sibset for current little ones!! congratulations!

Congrats! :blue_heart:

Congrats! [name_u]Elton[/name_u] is cute.