Baby #3 for Jessica Alba!

[name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_f]Alba[/name_f] has 2 daughters, [name_f]Honor[/name_f] and [name_u]Haven[/name_u] (I love their names!) and she is expecting baby #3! (don’t know the gender)

In a recent interview she says she is looking for a name that fits some requirements:
[ul]

[/ul]

[name_u]Baby[/name_u]'s last name is [name_m]Warren[/name_m].
What would be your guesses?

Maybe

[name_u]Hero[/name_u]
[name_u]Harmony[/name_u]
[name_f]Honesty[/name_f]
[name_u]Halcyon[/name_u]
[name_f]Harlow[/name_f]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
Harvest
[name_u]Harbor[/name_u]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_m]Halston[/name_m]

My top choices for them: [name_u]Hero[/name_u] & [name_u]Harbor[/name_u].

My top choices are also [name_u]Hero[/name_u] or [name_u]Harbor[/name_u]! I think [name_f]Honor[/name_f], [name_u]Haven[/name_u] & [name_u]Hero[/name_u] (boy or girl) would make a stunning sibset! I just don’t think [name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_m]Warren[/name_m] sounds as good as [name_u]Harbor[/name_u] [name_m]Warren[/name_m].

I’m also on the [name_u]Harbor[/name_u] bandwagon if it’s a girl. It was the first name that popped into my mind when [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_f]Alba[/name_f] announced she was pregnant and just naturally flows with the rest of her kids’ names.

My guess for a boy is [name_m]Hawk[/name_m] because it’s the only word name for a boy that I can think of that starts with “H”.

Hadn’t thought about [name_m]Hawk[/name_m]! But it seems like a fitting choice for a boy.

Hale/Hail
Hamlet
Harbor
Hardy
Hart/Heart
Hawk
Haze
Heaven (to close to Haven?)
Helix
Hera/Hero
Holly (too common?)
Honey
Hope (too common?)

A good name for both sexes would be Heart/[name_m]Hart[/name_m] as it fits most of the criteria listed. Could also really see them using Harbor or Hero.

Im a fan of [name_u]Haven[/name_u], [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] & [name_m]Hawk[/name_m]

I read somewhere they have found out they are expecting a boy.

My vote is on [name_m]Hawk[/name_m]. While [name_u]Harbor[/name_u]/Harbour would fit with the girls names in terms of popularity, I think it might be too close to [name_u]Haven[/name_u] in meaning.

And it’s revealed! [name_f]Honor[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] and [name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_m]Garner[/name_m] have a baby brother named [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_f]Alba[/name_f]!