Baby #3 Needs a Name

While I’m brand new to nameberry, I am a long time name fanatic! As a born and raised city girl who married the epitomy of cowboy country boy, life in general has changed drastically… Not to mention my favorite name choices lol. My husband [name]Bo[/name] and I have two sons [name]Levi[/name] [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] [name]West[/name]. We are TTC baby number 3 and I’d like to get a head start on the name. My husband like [name]Laith[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name] for a boy (laith coming from lathe, a wood and metal machine he has to work on rifles lol, also means lion) and [name]Laci[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] for a girl (pearl is his grandmothers name and I also adore it). I like [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Owen[/name] but also love the Biblical and L theme for my other two boys. I like [name]Leila[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Landry[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Livia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Berkley[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] for a girl. Any other suggestions to appease my Cowboy husband but still quench my naming flair?!

Girls ideas:
[name]Brinley[/name]
[name]Zadie[/name]
[name]Darcy[/name]
[name]Lexie[/name]
[name]Lanie[/name]
[name]Kenzie[/name]
Boys:
I think [name]Wyatt[/name] is perfect!

Another L biblical name might be hard to find for a boy. All I can think of at the moment are [name]Lazarus[/name] and [name]Lemuel[/name], and I’m not sure either fits well with your sibset. For another biblical name, I like [name]Paul[/name], [name]Seth[/name], [name]Silas[/name], [name]Titus[/name], [name]Isaac[/name], and [name]Joseph[/name]. For another L name, I like [name]Lars[/name]. Maybe [name]Logan[/name].

For a girl, [name]Lydia[/name] is a great biblical L name. So is [name]Lois[/name]. Other biblical names could be [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Mary[/name], [name]Tabitha[/name], and [name]Anna[/name]. For another L name, I love [name]Leila[/name] and [name]Livia[/name] on your list. You could also consider [name]Lily[/name], [name]Lola[/name], [name]Louise[/name], [name]Laura[/name], [name]Lana[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Owen[/name] are both nice names. Since you have really three themes going: Biblical, “L” names, and 4 letter names. It might be nice to keep one of them going. I suggest keeping the Biblical theme going as there are a lot more choices. (And I love Biblical boy names!) My top pick for you would be [name]Jude[/name] which not only is Biblical with a cowboy vibe but also conveniently has four letters like [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Luke[/name]. I’d also consider [name]Abel[/name], [name]Amos[/name], [name]Ezra[/name], and [name]Eli[/name]. I’ll also second [name]Seth[/name] and [name]Silas[/name].

Thank you all so much!

@ lo - my favorite theme of the boys is that both firsts and middle names have the four letters! I felt more stuck on that theme initially but considering how much we love [name]Pearl[/name] for a girl middle, I’m “trying” to be more flexible about the letters.

[name]Jude[/name] and [name]Seth[/name] are great options! Of course I like [name]Boaz[/name] too - biblical and 4 letters - but don’t love naming the third boy so similar to my husbands name, would’ve preferred to name the first boy that…

I hadn’t even noticed that the middles have 4-letters as well. You could look at it more mathematically and since [name]Pearl[/name] has 5 letters you could try to find a first name with 3 letters. [name]Lea[/name] comes to mind.

The previous suggestion of [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is so pretty! Others:

[name]Lillia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

For boys, I like [name]Wyatt[/name] with [name]Luke[/name] and [name]Levi[/name]. Another suggestion is [name]Shane[/name].

[name]Lea[/name] or [name]Lia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] would be great! I too noticed the 4 letter theme right away. [name]Lacy[/name] might work but I like the y better than i. And I would probably not do [name]Lacy[/name] with [name]Pearl[/name] because it sounds like an adjective and noun. I also like [name]Lila[/name] with [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Luke[/name].
I like [name]Boaz[/name] if it’s a boy - I don’t know why it would be weird to name the third boy similar to his dad, it could be something special between them. I also like [name]Ezra[/name] and [name]Seth[/name]. [name]Boaz[/name] [name]Jude[/name]?