Baby #4 and we need help

We are happy to announce we are expecting baby #4 in [name]March[/name] 2013. Our 3 children are [name]Owen[/name] [name]Brent[/name], [name]Ainsley[/name] [name]Raquel[/name], and [name]Emmerson[/name] [name]Anne[/name] all of which middle names are family names so we will probably follow that tradition. We are not going to find out what we are having so I need names for both a boy and a girl. I also prefer vowel names, if you couldn’t tell :). I have a few names that I like but my husband doesn’t really care for so I need your help!!!

Some boys names:
[name]Abel[/name]
[name]Alton[/name]
[name]August[/name]
Amden
[name]Easton[/name]

Some girls names:
Athea
[name]Adley[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
Aerie

Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!

I think [name]Abel[/name], [name]August[/name], [name]Easton[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] work. I think the others are going to get you a lot of requests for spelling/confusion with other names ([name]Althea[/name] for Athea etc.)

I’ll mention a few others, since you guys sound as though you are still building a short list
For Boys:
[name]Edmund[/name]
[name]Ivan[/name]
[name]Alec[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Albert[/name]
[name]Ansel[/name]
[name]Anselm[/name]

For girls:
[name]Alison[/name]
[name]Irina[/name]
[name]India[/name]
[name]Erica[/name]
[name]Antonia[/name]
[name]Ingrid[/name]

[name]Abel[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this!
[name]Alton[/name] - I prefer [name]Alden[/name], but I don’t mind [name]Alton[/name].
[name]August[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this!
Amden - I can’t say that I really like this. I think it’ll often be misheard as [name]Camden[/name], which I don’t really like to begin with. Amden sounds a bit awkward to my ear.
[name]Easton[/name] - Not a favorite of mine, but it’s okay.

Athea - I love [name]Althea[/name]! I’m a bit confused by Athea.
[name]Adley[/name] - I really like [name]Adlai[/name] on a boy. [name]Adley[/name] on a girl is okay. Not bad, but I don’t love it, and I think it’s too matchy with [name]Ainsley[/name].
[name]Isla[/name] - I really like this! It does seem to be becoming substantially more popular, so I suppose that’s something to be aware of.
Aerie - This is all underwear store to me. I would advise against it. [name]Even[/name] without the store, I think it seems a bit insubstantial. If you’re in love with it, it might be better as a nickname for something longer.

Perhaps …

Boys
Aeson (I don’t think this one is in the database. It’s an old Greek name. Aeson - Wikipedia)
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Anson[/name]
[name]Axton[/name]
[name]Asa[/name]
[name]Alcott[/name] (Could also work on a girl.)
Ames
[name]Eben[/name]

Girls
[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Aenea[/name]
[name]Oriole[/name] / [name]Oriel[/name]
[name]Amabel[/name]
[name]Ever[/name] / [name]Everly[/name]
[name]Astoria[/name]
[name]Alida[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Eleni[/name]
[name]Albany[/name]

I like [name]Abel[/name] for a boy! Great name!
And I like [name]Althea[/name] or [name]Athena[/name] for a girl - Athea feels unfinished.

Boys-
[name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Anderson[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Aaron[/name]

Girls-
[name]Avery[/name]
Aniston
[name]Emory[/name]
[name]Etta[/name]
[name]Amity[/name]

[name]Love[/name] the suggestions of [name]Eben[/name], [name]Everly[/name] and [name]Alec[/name] for you. Good luck!

Some boys names:
[name]Abel[/name] - I like this name, but it seems kind of out-there compared to [name]Owen[/name].
[name]Alton[/name] - I like this, but it’s also a little further out there than [name]Owen[/name] and you’d have 3 names ending in -n for what that’s worth.
[name]August[/name] - I like this for you! [name]Owen[/name] and [name]August[/name] sound good together and you get a different ending in the mix!
Amden - Looks like [name]Camden[/name] with the C missing, I’m afraid…
[name]Easton[/name] - I like it with your sibs! I’d prefer more variety in the endings and here the first initial with [name]Emmerson[/name] is something too, but it’s ultimately OK still.

Of the suggestions, from others, I particularly like [name]Emmett[/name], [name]Archer[/name], [name]Everett[/name], and [name]Eric[/name] for boys. Also will suggest: [name]Austin[/name], [name]Augustin[/name], [name]Asher[/name], [name]Ashton[/name], [name]Ingram[/name], [name]Oakley[/name] or [name]Oakes[/name] or Oakton, [name]Elliott[/name], [name]Isaiah[/name], [name]Elias[/name], [name]Isaac[/name]

Some girls names:
Athea - I agree with others, this looks like it’s missing something. It’s also so much more feminine than [name]Ainsley[/name] and [name]Emmerson[/name], I’d encourage you to keep looking at more uni names, or at least names that don’t end in the very feminine -a.
[name]Adley[/name] - looks like [name]Hadley[/name] with the H missing, and very close to [name]Ainsley[/name]…
[name]Isla[/name] - I like this and it makes sense, I just feel it’s so much more uni, but I think it could stil work.
Aerie - too airy-fairy for me…

Some suggestions:
I like the suggestions of [name]Avery[/name] and [name]Auden[/name] for you for girls. I think [name]India[/name] might work. Also you might consider [name]Autumn[/name], [name]Arden[/name], [name]Aubrey[/name], [name]Afton[/name], [name]Abbott[/name], [name]Indigo[/name], [name]Aspen[/name], [name]Aster[/name], [name]Oakley[/name], [name]Elliott[/name], [name]Ivy[/name].

Good luck!