Baby #5 is here!

[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] joined our family [name_f]Monday[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u] 19th.

[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is a name I have loved for the last 9 years, but never felt peace using it for our other kids, though it was on the list. We thought we were done at 4 kids, but unexpectedly got pregnant with another little girl. Using [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] has felt right for her all along :heartpulse:.

We love the history of [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], along with the meaning. [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] also shares the initials of a very special Aunt. I love the special literary connection of both [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], as both Pride and Prejudice and [name_m]Little[/name_m] Women have been very special books to me.

We’re so glad she’s here! She joins siblings [name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m] [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] (Jay), [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] (Ginny), [name_m]Mark[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], and [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] (Laney) :heart:.

63 Likes

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! Her name is gorgeous! :heart:

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you’re all adjusting well to your precious newborn! Congrats!

2 Likes

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]!
You gave her beautiful name!!
:nest_with_eggs::mushroom:🩵

1 Like

Congratulations!

[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is gorgeous

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition

1 Like

[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is just the sweetest, and is a great addition to her siblings!!

Wishing you all health and happiness ~ :green_heart:

1 Like

Her name is absolutely beautiful—and those literary meanings… :face_holding_back_tears: Wow!

Congratulations, and welcome miss baby [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: her name is lovely! :revolving_hearts::open_book:

1 Like

Congratulations! – she has a wonderful name. :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Her name is so sweet <3 :sunflower:

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

What a beautiful name! (And your sibset is lovely!) Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is an amazing name!

1 Like

Congratulations! Such a sweet name! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! :white_heart::sunflower::cherry_blossom:

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful name you have chosen for her! It’s the first time I’ve seen a combo I love, have on my list and used before (on Nameberry for a game) being chosen for an actual baby, what are the chances? :open_mouth: Needless to say that I absolutely love her name! She fits perfectly with her siblings names as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The literary connections of [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] make this name even better!!