Baby Berries Due: Jan-March ‘23

Update! Got my bfp this morning!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone expecting a January-March baby already! Like @namergirl3, I’m also keeping everything crossed that I might be able to join this group. I don’t hold much weight in star signs, but SO is an [name_m]Aquarius[/name_m] and I’m a Pisces so I would really love to have a little mini-us in [name_u]February[/name_u] or [name_u]March[/name_u]. Zodiac aside, we love having summer birthdays so it would be nice to have a summer baby too. :crossed_fingers::sparkles:

5 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] got my first positive pregnancy test :slight_smile: It is still too early to get too excited. I had a miscarriage at seven weeks last year. Let’s hope this one sticks around…

6 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Got my bfp on [name_u]June[/name_u] 2nd! So if my calculations are right, my due date is [name_u]February[/name_u] 7th, 2023! We had just signed all of our paperwork for IVF last week. I’m still in shock but so so grateful.

7 Likes

First prenatal today. 9 weeks in… hope it sticks around! Making appointments for all the things that need to be done. Can’t help but feel excitement!

4 Likes

I made a post but I guess I could have posted here (should have looked!) I won’t repeat what I’ve said here but I am possibly 4-5 weeks and due maybe late Feb-March… I’m not sure (read the post to understand :sweat_smile:
I saw someone mention zodiac signs! I am HUGE into spirituality like this so I would love an Aquarius baby but may get a Pisces or Aries either way I’d be happy if it is healthy. I’m a Cancerian and my partner is a Taurus.

4 Likes

I had a dating scan yesterday. [name_f]My[/name_f] GP calculated I was 9 weeks 4 days but the scan put me at 7 weeks 4 days. Seems like a big push back? I was a bit surprised. However, the embryo (just one) was alive with a healthy “heart beat”. I know dating scans can be off so I will just stay the course.

2 Likes

Haven’t posted in a while! I’m currently 14W2D with a [name_u]January[/name_u] 2 due date. According to Sneak Peek we’re having baby girl #3! I have an appointment in a couple weeks so hoping we can get a good potty shot and confirm via ultrasound. I feel good other than a little nausea but it seems to be fading away. It always subsides as I get into the 2nd trimester.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] everyone! Does everyone have an official due date yet?

Oh yeah if they’re going off LMP it can be pretty off since you can ovulate earlier or later which could make a significant difference. LMP assumes 28 day cycle with ovulation on cycle day 14.

They use LMP when doing the dating scan? Yeah, my cycles are between 30-35 day which is what my GP used. Feeling a bit anxious about it honestly because I was hoping to get some 10 week testing done but now I have to wait :frowning:

Sometime in early-mid [name_u]February[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes they ask when your LMP was for that reason but if you ovulated way later the LMP dates will be off. Before pregnancies when I had regular cycles I ovulated around CD21-CD23 so LMP was always about a week to a week and a half off for me.

1 Like

One of my brothers and his wife expecting their 3rd child January 9, 2023. They don’t know the sex of the baby yet they are hoping for a girl. They currently have 2 boys!!!

2 Likes

Im back and hope to be a bit more active this time around! After 5 years trying for my daughter i find myself with a surprise baby 4 months postpartum! I absolutely cannot wrap my head around the fact that we were surprised lol. I do not have an official edd and i wasnt tracking anything at all but my guess is [name_u]March[/name_u] 2. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] was due [name_u]March[/name_u] 16 but came Feb 24 so i fully expect to have another Feb baby. [name_f]My[/name_f] poor husband has said that Feb is way too expensive already :rofl:. [name_f]My[/name_f] bday is 2/12, Valentines, and 2/24 bday

4 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] found out that it is a boy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Me too! Congrats!

4 Likes

[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to post due dates and if you’re having boy/girl/or team green!

I’m almost 20 weeks expecting girl #3. Due date is 1/2/23. Anatomy scan is next week!

1 Like

Congrats!

What does team green mean?

A term for those not finding out sex of baby until they are born!

1 Like