Baby Berries Due: Jan-March ‘23

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Got my bfp on [name_u]June[/name_u] 2nd! So if my calculations are right, my due date is [name_u]February[/name_u] 7th, 2023! We had just signed all of our paperwork for IVF last week. I’m still in shock but so so grateful.

7 Likes

First prenatal today. 9 weeks in… hope it sticks around! Making appointments for all the things that need to be done. Can’t help but feel excitement!

4 Likes

I made a post but I guess I could have posted here (should have looked!) I won’t repeat what I’ve said here but I am possibly 4-5 weeks and due maybe late Feb-March… I’m not sure (read the post to understand :sweat_smile:
I saw someone mention zodiac signs! I am HUGE into spirituality like this so I would love an Aquarius baby but may get a Pisces or Aries either way I’d be happy if it is healthy. I’m a Cancerian and my partner is a Taurus.

4 Likes

I had a dating scan yesterday. [name_f]My[/name_f] GP calculated I was 9 weeks 4 days but the scan put me at 7 weeks 4 days. Seems like a big push back? I was a bit surprised. However, the embryo (just one) was alive with a healthy “heart beat”. I know dating scans can be off so I will just stay the course.

2 Likes

Haven’t posted in a while! I’m currently 14W2D with a [name_u]January[/name_u] 2 due date. According to Sneak Peek we’re having baby girl #3! I have an appointment in a couple weeks so hoping we can get a good potty shot and confirm via ultrasound. I feel good other than a little nausea but it seems to be fading away. It always subsides as I get into the 2nd trimester.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] everyone! Does everyone have an official due date yet?

Oh yeah if they’re going off LMP it can be pretty off since you can ovulate earlier or later which could make a significant difference. LMP assumes 28 day cycle with ovulation on cycle day 14.

They use LMP when doing the dating scan? Yeah, my cycles are between 30-35 day which is what my GP used. Feeling a bit anxious about it honestly because I was hoping to get some 10 week testing done but now I have to wait :frowning:

Sometime in early-mid [name_u]February[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes they ask when your LMP was for that reason but if you ovulated way later the LMP dates will be off. Before pregnancies when I had regular cycles I ovulated around CD21-CD23 so LMP was always about a week to a week and a half off for me.

1 Like

One of my brothers and his wife expecting their 3rd child January 9, 2023. They don’t know the sex of the baby yet they are hoping for a girl. They currently have 2 boys!!!

2 Likes

Im back and hope to be a bit more active this time around! After 5 years trying for my daughter i find myself with a surprise baby 4 months postpartum! I absolutely cannot wrap my head around the fact that we were surprised lol. I do not have an official edd and i wasnt tracking anything at all but my guess is [name_u]March[/name_u] 2. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] was due [name_u]March[/name_u] 16 but came Feb 24 so i fully expect to have another Feb baby. [name_f]My[/name_f] poor husband has said that Feb is way too expensive already :rofl:. [name_f]My[/name_f] bday is 2/12, Valentines, and 2/24 bday

4 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] found out that it is a boy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Me too! Congrats!

4 Likes

[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to post due dates and if you’re having boy/girl/or team green!

I’m almost 20 weeks expecting girl #3. Due date is 1/2/23. Anatomy scan is next week!

1 Like

Congrats!

What does team green mean?

A term for those not finding out sex of baby until they are born!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone! I wanted to come introduce myself, and say how excited and happy I am to be able to join you all!

[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Megan[/name_f], and I’m currently 10 weeks 5 days pregnant, this baby is my boyfriend and I’s first child together. He has two girls from a previous marriage and I have a son from a previous marriage.

Today I had my second doctor’s visit and we were able to see our little jellybean. Heartbeat was great and strong, and he/she was super active! [name_f]My[/name_f] official due date is [name_u]March[/name_u] 23, 2023!

Currently we are Team [name_u]Green[/name_u] as we aren’t sure if we want to know the gender when we can find out or if we want to wait and be surprised at birth lol. I’m curious by nature so it might be hard for me to wait :rofl:

5 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Megan[/name_f]! Very exciting for you two. So great that the heartbeat is sounding strong! I am 17 weeks in. Listened to the heartbeat yesterday to get a piece of mind and my next scan is next week. Last one (15 weeks) showed him moving around and measuring as expected. This is our first baby, so extra anxious.

Can’t imagine being on Team [name_u]Green[/name_u]! I was dying to know. More power to you if you choose to stay that way :slight_smile:

1 Like

@turnip Aww that is exciting! Congratulations on your boy as well, hope everything continues to go smoothly!

I’m now 13 weeks 2 days, and I can’t wait to get to listen to our little beans heartbeat and get another ultrasound done! Hopefully my appointment on [name_m]Sep[/name_m] 27th we will get to hear the heartbeat. We are still going strong on keeping the gender a secret so far lol. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I’m starting to get extremely curious! People at my work have been busy with guessing what I’m having which is kind of fun but like I said, it’s starting to make me want to look at my results because they are back, I just haven’t viewed them but our genetic testing came back negative and everything looked good. Only issue is I do have to take iron supplements because that was low at my last blood draw.

1 Like