Baby berries due July - September 2022

Hey all, dipping my toe in here. Was surprised with a positive test yesterday and am still a bit in shock! This will be my 5th which feels a little wild to type out loud. Congrats to all of you!

ETA: due date is 8/25 going off LMP.

4 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] found out we’re pregnant after TTC #1 for 8 years. We had our first appointment yesterday and saw the little heartbeat going strong. We’re due 8/25.

After 8 years, we’ve had a lot of names come and go!
Here’s what we are thinking.

Top boys name is [name_u]Rio[/name_u] and top girls name is [name_u]Jade[/name_u].
Stumped on middle names :frowning:

Congrats to all of you!

7 Likes

Congratulations everyone!
I found out I’m pregnant with #1 yesterday! 2nd round of clomid. [name_f]Fiance[/name_f] is terrified but happy lol! Due around the 7th of [name_u]September[/name_u]!

Right now my top names are [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] “Tina” & [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m] “Bart”

6 Likes

Hello! Literally just found out that I’m pregnant this morning and due [name_u]September[/name_u]!

Haven’t told my other half yet but he’s not going to be excited - we have 2 together and he has 2 grown up children from a previous relationship and didn’t want another!

I’m feeling a little anxious about telling him and a little worried as I had no spotting with my first two and this time I’ve been spotting (admittedly very lightly, like i only see something when I wipe sometimes) for the last 4 days and I’m heavier than I was the last 2 times too.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] needed to let those thoughts out somewhere safe!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] all our babies stick - my OH will definitely book in for the snip when I tell him so I feel like this baby is my last chance!

E x

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the new joiners! So excited for you all!

Extra special congrats to those who have been TTC for a long time - we’ve finally arrived guys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have to say the anxiety has been super real so far but does get a bit better as time goes on.

Wishing you all the happiest healthiest pregnancies!

1 Like

Told my other half now and he actually reacted way better than I expected so that panic is over!

I should have said before - huge congratulations everyone and I hope you’re all well. Wishing everyone the happiest of [name_u]New[/name_u] Years, hopefully 2022 will be a super special one for us all :slight_smile:

@Saruliah I have the same EDD as you!

E x

3 Likes

Haha phew, good to hear!

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] [name_u]New[/name_u] Year by the way everyone!! 2022 is going to be an extra special one for all of us :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Well finally made a call and set up some appointments yesterday. So now things are feeling slightly more real. I had spent weeks agonizing over whether or not to try for a birth center/ home birth this time around to avoid all the restrictions I was met with during my last delivery in 2020. In the end, I realized none of my previous pregnancies / deliveries were smooth sailing…. 50+ hour labor, ECV, placenta not wanting to come out, etc and the nearest hospital to my home and birth center are not where I’ve chosen to have my kids in the past for various reasons so IF I had chosen alternately then that possibility of being transferred to an undesired place would be a big stress for months. So that was the icing on the cake that sealed my decision- sticking with what I know. [name_m]Just[/name_m] hoping these coming months prove some sort of positive upswing in the restriction side if things—— hubby is so bummed at having to miss all the ultrasounds. He got one with our last child before visitors were restricted.

3 Likes

Guess i’m joining this thread - got a BFP on friday, and if my math is right, my due date is [name_u]September[/name_u] 10. This is baby #1, and we’ve been ttc for about 6 months :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@leafsgirl44 I’m so happy for you! I’m not ttc but hope to be in the next couple years, so I read the thread on here occasionally. I’ve loved seeing your names and commentary over the last few years so it feels really special to see you reaching this part of life! I’m excited to see what you might name your new addition :slight_smile: Good luck!!!

1 Like

thank you!! :heartbeat:

[name_f]My[/name_f] dr reviewed my bloodwork today and my hcg is a bit lower than it should be for how far along i am, so they think i may actually be due a week later than we thought :grimacing: (My bloodwork was at 838, and if it’s doubled like it should, today puts me at 4-5 weeks rather than 5-6)

He sent a request for an ultrasound for me so I should be getting a call within the next week or so with an appointment date for the next couple weeks to verify and make sure everything is progressing as it should. He didn’t seem to be concerned and told me not to worry about it so I’m trying to remain positive LOL I tend to overthink everything though.

3 Likes

So happy for you Haley!! Waited to see you join a thread like this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank you! :heartbeat:

1 Like

12 weeks today!! I feel like I’ve climbed a mountain :mountain::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve had dating ultrasounds for two out of my three. [name_f]My[/name_f] first I was two weeks further along then I had guessed and my last I was 1 week behind what I thought. Really hoping for a dating ultrasound this time around—- this is the most clueless I’ve felt during a pregnancy. First in person visit isn’t for a couple weeks.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] doctor thinks I’m a few days to a week behind, but my dating ultrasound is booked for [name_u]Jan[/name_u]. 31, I’ll be around 8.5 weeks then by my count, 7.5-8 weeks by my doctor’s guess.

I was supposed to be 9 weeks and 5 days today. [name_f]My[/name_f] due date was supposed to be [name_u]August[/name_u] 17 according to the RN. But God had other plans for this baby and this pregnancy ended today with a miscarriage. I thank you al for the support up to this point.

1 Like

I’m so so sorry to hear this, I am sending you and your family love and strength and will keep you in my prayers.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. :pray:

1 Like

i am about 7 weeks along with baby 3, expected mid september! i’m curious, for stm+, have you ever had a precipitous labor? or how did your labor times vary from birth to birth?

my first was 5 hours, second was just under 2.5 hours, making it to the delivery room barely 5 minutes before birthing my daughter (but i didn’t really know i was in labor until 30 minutes before delivery). i’m very nervous now for what my 3rd labor might look like… of course i have lots of questions for my midwife when i see her this week, but i’m curious about other’s personal experiences as well.