Baby berries due July - September 2022

6 weeks pregnant :heart: Due [name_u]July[/name_u] 2022 :heart:

Our miracle rainbow baby, following 2 and a half years of trying, 2 rounds of IVF and one miscarriage. :rainbow:

If you’re also due in [name_u]July[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u] or [name_u]September[/name_u] next year, share your wonderful news here :hugs:

16 Likes

Congratulations - that is so wonderful!
Due in [name_u]August[/name_u] 2022! :slight_smile: first time mom!

4 Likes

Congratulations to you both! :heartpulse: @MaisieDee what lovely news after a long and difficult journey.

Wishing you both (and everyone who joins you) the happiest and healthiest of pregnancies.

1 Like

Thank you so much :two_hearts: It feels like I’ve been waiting forever to be able to post that news, finally starting to believe it’s really happening!

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m a first time mum too, what a journey this is :two_hearts:

1 Like

@MaisieDee What beautiful news! Congratulations! I hope you have a healthy, happy, smooth journey xx

1 Like

Congratulations!

Wishing you and all the other parents a smooth, peaceful and healthy journey to parenthood :two_hearts::rainbow:

1 Like

Congratulations!
I’m due late [name_u]July[/name_u] 2022 with my 4th child!

1 Like

Congratulations everyone!

Due end of [name_u]July[/name_u] with #2 (3rd pregnancy)

:heartbeat:

Joining the group. Got our positive over the weekend. Expecting #4 in [name_u]August[/name_u]!

Is anyone else finding that now you’re actually pregnant, the names you thought you were set on are changing slightly or you’re becoming unsure about? [name_u]Or[/name_u] you’re thinking up new combos altogether? :two_hearts:

1 Like

@MaisieDee I think what’s changing for me this time around is the significance of the middle name. With my last the middle swayed more along the “I really like this one and it’s biblical” whereas my previous two were biblical and ones I really liked BUT also had stronger ties in regards to what message I was trying to get across / it had a more personal tie. I always thought if I had another I’d be set on a particular boy middle name but finding now that it’s more “I really like that” and less personal but that’s just less appealing to me this time around. It’ll be interesting to brainstorm with hubby this time around as honoring middles have never been his style….

In other news told our three today that another is on the way. Granted they are young and we knew the toddler would careless but expected more from the other two. Instead it was three expressionless faces looking back at us asking why the surprise wasn’t a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] present.

Oh dear haha! Kids eh? You can never tell what their reaction will be!

For me, I’ve gone from wanting to use the middle spot as an opportunity to have a bit of fun and use something more unusual… To suddenly wanting to go very simple and traditional and short! So different to what I would have gone for before… But there’s something so beautiful in simplicity! I also love the sing-song sound you get when you pair a 2/3 syllable first with a 1 syllable Middle, especially when they’re little it’s so nice to be able to use both names together!

Hi & congratulations to all the future mamas!!! I got a faint positive line today which would put my due date as 8/30. This would be my 1st. Will test again to confirm but really hopeful & excited :crossed_fingers:t2:

Update - just took a test that was very positive. Still sinking in!! Going to tell DH tomorrow (Christmas)

Top names at the moment:
Garrett
Grant
Luke
Daniel (Dan/Danny)

Emma
Susannah
Chelsea
Sydney

2 Likes

Due [name_u]July[/name_u] 27 with my first, could slip to august so thought ok to share. Thrilled and have been a nameberry fan for while!

Current favorites:

[name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_u]Carlyle[/name_u]

[name_u]George[/name_u]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Archie[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonard[/name_m]

Not sure the styles go together but will figure that out along the way.

2 Likes

Definitely adding new names daily!

Fantastic news, congratulations! That has to be the best [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] present ever!

I feel like I don’t want anything for [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] this year as I’ve already got everything I could have wished for now we’re finally expecting :two_hearts:

1 Like

To anyone else suffering with morning sickness and aversions who’s worrying about their nutritional intake in the first trimester - I have good news. You don’t need to worry. As long as you’re taking your pregnancy vitamins and drinking plenty of water, you and baby will be fine.

I spoke to my midwife about this and she said the first trimester is the time you need to be least worried about what you’re eating because the baby is still getting most of its nutrients from the yolk sack during this time, the nutritional value of which was decided at conception. There’s plenty of time to make up for it in the second and third trimesters, when hopefully you can stomach a wider variety of foods again :green_heart: I hope this is reassuring! :green_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] first pregnancy was my hardest and I blame a big part on it by trying to keep up with the ideal pregnancy diet. Things (ie morning sickness) improved significantly when I threw out the expectations and all that endless knowledge of what I should be eating and instead focused on what I could actually eat. Sure it was mostly a diet of hot pockets and nectarines and lemonade (this spanned throughout my entire pregnancy and I couldn’t even hold down water) but staying fed is what mattered. Subsequent pregnancies have been so much easier. I think today’s the first day where I may have the slightest twinge of morning sickness up until that point Infeel the urge to want to keep testing because nothing has felt abnormal yet. I’m tired but I also have three young kids so I’m not sure if that’s actually abnormal.

1 Like

100% agree, this is my 1st pregnancy and I was freaking out as I normally eat so healthily but the last 3 weeks, I can’t even look at an apple or think about yoghurt and berries :nauseated_face: I started the pregnancy so well but honestly all I can keep down at the moment is cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches and ready salted crisps :joy: I tend to try and pack lots of veggies and beans and things into our evening meal so I’m getting some protein and colour into my diet! But it was such a relief to know I didn’t need to worry. The midwife said she’d seen women who literally could eat nothing but dry crackers for 3 months and still went on to have the biggest healthiest babies!

1 Like