Baby Berries due October-December 2021

Congratulations and welcome @whatchamacallit!

2 Likes

Congrats, @whatchamacallit !! [name_u]Happy[/name_u] to have ya here!

2 Likes

@whatchamacallit Congratulations! :blush::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I am so happy to be able to join this group!! I just found out yesterday that I am finally pregnant with my rainbow baby! :rainbow: Lots of emotions going on. Mostly gratitude and joy, but also quite a bit of anxiety. Iā€™m praying this baby makes it into our arms and not just our hearts :white_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome and congratulations, @lylee !! Wishing you the best of luck with your darling rainbow baby. :rainbow::heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations @lylee! :blush::sparkles:

2 Likes

Anyone else waking up at 3:30 am every morning? :raising_hand_woman:t2: Itā€™s like a little alarm has been set in my head.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, YES!! Iā€™m always up between 3 and 3:30!

2 Likes

@lylee Congratulations! :partying_face:

2 Likes

@K_rassy13 thanks for starting the thread and congrats on your pregnancy!! We also had a miscarriage, in [name_u]October[/name_u]. The baby was due [name_u]March[/name_u] 10 so what did I do yesterday? I took a pregnancy test and we got our BFP!! I love how redemptive the timing of it all feels. Also love that thereā€™s a community here to gush over everything while we wait to tell our families.

This is our third pregnancy and (possibly/hopefully) our second child. Our son is named [name_u]Mack[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]. He turns two in [name_u]September[/name_u]. [name_u]Mack[/name_u] is after his father, named [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]. Weā€™re set on a girls name, [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]. [name_f]Ada[/name_f] is after my middle name which was my great-grandmothers middle name as well, [name_f]Adalee[/name_f]. I like [name_u]Mack[/name_u] and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] together, little nickname versions of ourselves.

Currently stumped on a boys name. Maybe [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]? Maybe [name_m]Clay[/name_m]? We likely wonā€™t find out gender so I may be stumped for awhile yet.

8 Likes

Congratulations @Adalee! :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]My[/name_f] nephew is due sometime in winter, not sure when. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats, @Adalee !

I was due yesterday/March 10 as well, so I was even more grateful than usual to gave my little one growing strong.

1 Like

Congrats!! Iā€™m so happy for you! [name_f]My[/name_f] little one wouldā€™ve been due on the 15th. What a blessing to have such wonderful news that makes the day a little easier to bear.

1 Like

@Adalee Congratulations :partying_face: What special timing!

1 Like

Omg literally me every morning!! I usually go back to sleep around 5ā€¦

2 Likes

Congratulations @Adalee! We have [name_f]Ada[/name_f] on our list too, also a family name :blush:

1 Like

My surname is [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] hah small world :blush:

1 Like

6 weeks today. The nausea is real. :nauseated_face: At least itā€™s comforting knowing baby is probably okā€¦but itā€™s pretty constant except for when Iā€™m eating. The second I stop eating it comes back. :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Isnā€™t it strange that eating makes it go away? Are you having any food aversions?

1 Like