Baby Born!

62 Likes

Congratulations, she has such a sweet and meaningful name!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful journey to find her name and bring her into the world!

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a beautiful journey for such a beautiful name and girl :dove::white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! She has a lovely name :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on your precious [name_f]Posey[/name_f]! :bouquet:

1 Like

Adorable name :blossom:

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Posey[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is such a beautiful name

1 Like

Congratulations! What a sweet and meaningful name! :two_hearts::bouquet:

1 Like

Massive congratulations!

Her name is beyond adorable and I love the story behind her name.

Also very magical birth story giving birth in a meadow surrounded by nature sounds very mama goddess for sure almost too good to be true! Wishing you all the best with your newest addition :tulip::white_heart:

Thank you!! It was truly a dream come true. I always feel the most at home and peace being outdoors, the day of my labor I couldn’t bring myself to be indoors and then I ended up having her on a picnic blanket outside - my husband caught her and it was such a surreal experience! (midwives were there just in time before she arrived.)

1 Like

Such a beautiful name! Congratulations!

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name. Congratulations. Thanks for sharing your beautiful, poignant story.

:sob: what a beautiful namesake!! Congratulations on your long awaited blessing :sparkling_heart: welcome to the world, sweet little meadow girl, [name_f]Posey[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]! :tulip::tulip::tulip:

Omg I’m crying. This is a beautiful story for her name. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Posey[/name_f]. You are so, so loved.