Baby boy #4 is here!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everybody,

I’m very excited to announce that [name_u]Jett[/name_u] has joined our family on the 21st of [name_u]July[/name_u] at 21:21, what a cool birth time/date, right!

We had two names picked out, [name_u]Jett[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u], and would decide on the name once we met him.

As soon as I saw his face I knew he was our little [name_u]Jett[/name_u] :slight_smile:

His brothers [name_u]Axel[/name_u], [name_u]Zion[/name_u] and [name_f]Iva[/name_f] are all very excited with their little brother and can’t stop kissing him and helping mommy with baby brother.

We’re all totally over the moon and I am soaking in those newborn days, they go by fast :wink:

21 Likes

[name_m]How[/name_m] wonderful! Congratulations to you and your family! [name_u]Jett[/name_u] is perfect with his siblings’ names!

1 Like

wow, a little [name_u]Jett[/name_u] born on the 21st at 21:21!! he literally came into this world way cooler than I’ll ever be! Congratulations! :heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations! Your boys all have great names. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_u]Jett[/name_u]!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_u]Jett[/name_u] xoxo

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Jett is an amazing name!!! Good luck to you and his wonderfully named siblings!

1 Like

Jett is so cute! Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Jett[/name_u] goes perfectly with his siblings!

1 Like

Cool name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Such a cool name! Congratulations and welcome [name_u]Jett[/name_u] :airplane:

1 Like

Such a cool name!! Congratulations to you and your family!

1 Like

All of your boys have such cool, lovely names! [name_u]Jett[/name_u] fits in so perfectly!! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Beautiful choice!!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

I love his name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Well done, and a really well matching set of sibling names!

1 Like

Love it!