Baby boy arrived :)

I delivered a baby boy, [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m], on [name_f]April[/name_f] 25th! [name_m]Little[/name_m] bro to [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] who (so far) is very excited to be a big sister. We were team green with both our children. For her we had a girls name settled early and for him a boys name settled very early - struggled with the opposite sex name. So, feels as though it were meant to be!!

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is a name we both loved for its international familiarity, and the fact that it’s a good mix of being traditional but not too popular in [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_u]America[/name_u]. We plan to use the full name and the nickname [name_u]Freddie[/name_u]. [name_m]John[/name_m] is my father’s name, and he’s thrilled to have a namesake.

He’s our second and final, and we’re so happy and blessed to have two healthy little ones.

62 Likes

Congratulations!

Congratulations, what a handsome name!

1 Like

congratulations!

Congratulations on your baby boy! He has such a handsome name! :grinning:

Congratulations!! His name is wonderful!

Congratulations!

congratulations! he has a brilliant name

Such a handsome name! Congratulations!

Congratulations!! Oh my goodness [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is our number 1 choice for another boy - so I obviously love it!

1 Like

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is so charming! Congratulations!

Congratulations! He has a lovely name.

Aww Congratulations! I love the name [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]! :heart:

Very handsome name! Many congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations! What beautiful names your children have!

Congratulations!! I love both your kids names!!

Congratulations! [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is super handsome and a perfect brother for [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

Congratulations!

Congratulations! You have chosen well. Frederick John is lovely, as is Delphine Mary.

Congratulations! [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] is a handsome combo and [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] is a really sweet nickname! How lovely to be able to honour your dad too. :heart: