Baby boy is finally here!

Nameberry helped my husband and I so much through my pregnancy since I had NO idea what to name my child! I’ve decided to make an account so I can share the news of the birth of my son: [name_m]Jebediah[/name_m] Pond!
[name_m]Jebediah[/name_m] means friend of God. We hope that this will help him feel connected to God on his spiritual journey. His middle name, Pond, is after my husbands mother. Pond was her maiden name and we wanted to honour her memory after she passed from cancer last month.
[name_f]My[/name_f] daughter [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]Blessing[/name_u] is over the moon about the arrival of her little brother. She was named [name_f]Eva[/name_f] because we wanted a more unique version of [name_f]Eve[/name_f], and her middle name is [name_u]Blessing[/name_u] because we were having trouble conceiving, so when she came along it was a real blessing! She has already given her brother a nickname: Jebby!
We are beyond thrilled that our family is now complete :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes