baby boy J names, please help!

hi berries!
so i could really use some of your help. im expecting my first boy in november (already have two girls).
my husband is stuck on using a J name for his first name, since his first name, along with his dad, brother,and grandpa all have J names… and he loves the name [name]Jace[/name]. I think its ok, but not my favorite. are there any other J names you can think of that sound better?? cant use joshua, jacob, jason, or james(jimmy) since they are all already used in the family. so that pretty much narrows down the choiches. )): middle name will be bentley. If by chance i convinvce my husband to not use a J name, can u think of some middle names that would go good with bentley as the first name. thank you!!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Josiah[/name] or [name]Jonas[/name]? Not a real fan of [name]Jace[/name] myself. But I think it’s cute that he wants to stick with the J tradition.

[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]
[name]Jett[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]
[name]Junior[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]
[name]Jenson[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]
[name]Janson[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]
[name]Jared[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]
[name]Jordan[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]
[name]Jarret[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]

I like [name]Jackson[/name] the best, followed by [name]Jonathan[/name] and [name]Junior[/name]. [name]Just[/name] as long as you don’t pick [name]Jaden[/name]/[name]Jayden[/name]/[name]Jaiden[/name] i think everyone will be pleased! [name]Hope[/name] this helps!

I like [name]Jace[/name]. [name]Jace[/name] [name]Bentley[/name] has a nice ring to it I think. But some suggestions (sorry for any repeats)…

[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name]
Jaegar (wouldn’t really reccomend this one though)
[name]Jagger[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name]/[name]Jamison[/name] (but it would probably be shortened and then run into the [name]James[/name]/[name]Jimmy[/name] problem)
[name]Jared[/name]
[name]Jarret[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Jay[/name]/Jeih
[name]Jeffrey[/name]
[name]Jenkins[/name]
[name]Jenson[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name]
[name]Jeremy[/name]
[name]Jesse[/name]
[name]Jett[/name]
[name]Johan[/name]
[name]Johannes[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Jovanni[/name]
[name]Jove[/name]
[name]Judd[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Justin[/name]

I like [name]Jackson[/name] the best out of these as well. And I agree on the [name]Jaden[/name] and all the spelling variations craze.

I like the tradition myself. I think it’s a nice family tie without actually naming a child after someone. If you do end up using [name]Bentley[/name], you could always use a ‘J’ middle name.

I like [name]Jack[/name], [name]Julian[/name] or [name]Jonah[/name] [name]Bentley[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] about:
[name]John[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name]
[name]Jay[/name]