Baby boy name

See the results of this poll: Best name

Respondents: 38 (This poll is closed)

• Austin James : 11 (29%)
  • Austin Bowen : 1 (3%)
  • James Bowen : 17 (45%)
  • Blake Bowen: 9 (24%)

I like the [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] as a middle idea, and I’m loving the cool alliteration in [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Bowen[/name_m]. [name_u]Blake[/name_u] would make for a nice addition to your set: unexpected, but still fitting in with the general style of simple, well-liked, modern names. Congratulations!

I voted [name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], but that was before reading your post… I actually prefer [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Bowen[/name_m], as I think it’s a great idea to use your middle, and [name_u]James[/name_u] would work really well with his other six siblings names.

My favorite is [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Bowen[/name_m]! It sounds so cool and fitting with your other kids.

Congratulations on the birth of your son!

I think [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] would make a handsome addition to your children’s names. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I really like [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] and also, [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u], although [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] may be too close in sound to [name_m]Braden[/name_m] for your liking? Both [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] are nice choices.

Congratulations for your baby boy! I hope you’re doing well. I love the idea of [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] for the middle name. [name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] are my two favorite options from your list.

Good luck!

Thank you for your suggestion! My husband prefers [name_u]James[/name_u] as a middle name but I like it as a first name myself. I think we decided on [name_m]Austin[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] to compromise.

I voted [name_u]Blake[/name_u] but was really torn between [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Bowen[/name_m]. Both are great in their own right and great with the sibset. I hope you do go with [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] in the middle spot.