Baby Boy Name

Our 4th boy is due in 7 weeks. We have 1 boy (Finn James) and 2 girls (Rowan [name_f]Eleanore[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] Jane)…

Right now our top choice is [name_m]Knoll[/name_m] William…

Both names run deep in our family which is why we like them. I know it’s a but different vibe then our other kids names…but do you think it could work? The other name we liked is [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] but it doesn’t hold as much meaning to it as [name_m]Knoll[/name_m] does.

2 Likes

In my opinion [name_m]Knoll[/name_m] works better in the sibset. It does give me a different feel simply because of the spelling (I’m assuming it sounds like NOL/Noel). [name_u]Noel[/name_u] feels along the same lines as [name_u]Finn[/name_u] to me, so I don’t see why [name_m]Knoll[/name_m] can’t work as well.

[name_m]Knoll[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u] is really cool! I like it

It totally works. Use the name you love!

1 Like

I think that its a cool name!

I love that it holds a lot of meaning to you. I’m a little confused on how to pronounce it? It is no-ell? I think it fits just fine in the sibset!

[name_m]Knoll[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u] is a great choice!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I think it’s perfect w/your crew! I love that it has special significance to you. And it’s handsome & smart & interesting too.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I like it- it’s my best friends name. He spells it [name_u]Noel[/name_u] - I prefer this spelling

I think [name_m]Knoll[/name_m] goes really, really well with [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] actually, and I love it in and of itself too!