Baby boy!

I’ve been part of this forum for years and so appreciate all the help everyone gave when it was finally my turn to have a baby! A little late in posting this since life with a baby has been a bit more hectic than imagined :sweat_smile:

But [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] was born [name_u]February[/name_u] 2022.

[name_u]David[/name_u] is an honor name after my dad who has been a huge part of my life and continues to be a huge part of my son’s life.

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] is one of the few names my husband and I have always agreed on! We like the nickname options of [name_u]Sully[/name_u] and [name_u]Van[/name_u]. It’s a subtle nod to [name_f]Disney[/name_f], without being too in your face about it, which honors my mom and her love of [name_f]Disney[/name_f]. I think it flows well and fits both a little baby and a fully grown adult.

57 Likes

That is so sweet!! [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] is such a sweet and love the subtle honor too! [name_u]David[/name_u] is a very cute middle name too!! Congrats to you!

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] is such a lovely name! Congratulations :blush:

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] is so so handsome!! Wishing you both lots of health and happiness :green_heart:

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] is wonderful, many congratulations!

Congratulations!! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name! :blush:

i love his name!! congratulations :star2:

so cute!! sullivan is so darling, congrats :heartpulse:

Congratulations!!! I love the name [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], and [name_u]Sully[/name_u] and [name_u]Van[/name_u] are both adorable nicknames.