Baby brother for Benjamin?

We have a [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] (both family names). We would like to use another family name and are considering the following:

[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] (partial to this because my father is [name_m]Bruce[/name_m])
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]

Also like [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] and [name_u]James[/name_u] as first names but hubby is not partial to those :frowning:

Last name is one syllable.

Help!!

[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is so classy and would be perfect with [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. But [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] are also great! Though I might lean toward [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] because honoring your father is so special. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I have a nephew named [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]! It’s a beautiful name. I think that [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] would be perfect for his little brother, & a great way to honor Grandpa.

A few other ideas to mull over…

[name_u]August[/name_u] (as a fn)

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

[name_m]Adrian[/name_m]

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

[name_m]Charles[/name_m]

[name_m]David[/name_m]

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u]

[name_m]Edward[/name_m]

[name_m]Edgar[/name_m]

[name_m]Edwin[/name_m]

[name_m]Frederic[/name_m]

[name_m]Gordon[/name_m]

[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]

[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]

[name_u]Ira[/name_u]

[name_m]Jacob[/name_m]

[name_u]Jonah[/name_u]

[name_u]Levi[/name_u]

[name_m]Matthew[/name_m]

[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]

[name_m]Nathan[/name_m]

[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]

[name_m]Nehemiah[/name_m]

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]

[name_m]Peter[/name_m]

[name_m]Patrick[/name_m]

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]

[name_m]Simon[/name_m]

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

[name_m]William[/name_m]

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]

[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Daniel [name_u]August[/name_u] is so handsome and sweet! Though, [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] is also handsome, and I really love that [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] is an honor! Those are my two favorites!

I really like the sound of [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]!

I like all your combos! I think my favorite is [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] just off style alone, but I think [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] is a great option since it means a lot to you!

[name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] ? [name_m]Ben[/name_m] and [name_u]Gus[/name_u] :smiley:
Also love [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u].

I would definitely use [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] it honours your father and has a nice vibe with [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] : )

I like [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] or [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

Daniel [name_u]August[/name_u] would probably be my pick in the abstract, but [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] just seems like such a perfect way to honor your father–I think that one has to get my vote! All lovely choices though, you really can’t go wrong here.

Daniel [name_u]August[/name_u] is lovely

1 Like

[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] and [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] are great together! [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] is actually my favorite with [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]!

[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] is a very handsome and charming name! :heart:
I adore the sound and vibe of [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]. It’s as timeless, elegant and classic as your oldest son’s name.
I love the meaning behind [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m]!
I think I would go with [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] or [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m], but all the options are great.

Your son will have a magnificent name!
Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Daniel [name_u]James[/name_u] has best flow, but [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] is certainly nice if that is most meaningful to you.

Daniel [name_m]Bruce[/name_m] feels like a perfect brother to [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]