Baby Brother is here!

We welcomed baby brother on [name_u]July[/name_u] 28th; [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] joins sisters [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Darling[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. We wanted a 4 letter and slightly unexpected name to go with the girls. We liked that [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] means ‘son of’, as he is one of the very few boys in the family. Both middle names are honoring a grandfather; both girls also have honor names and now all sides of our families have a tie to a child’s name.

I also love the slight nod that each kid has to [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u], I was tempted by [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] but [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] made the final cut. This little brother is the perfect caboose to our family.

47 Likes

Oh, [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] is an absolutely fabulous name! I love the meaning it has too. Congratulations on your adorable little bundle :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Aww, he’s so cute! :heart_eyes: Congratulations, I love his name!

2 Likes

Ohh, he’s a wee angel! Huge congratulations. His name is gorgeous, and your girls’ names are, too! [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], and [name_m]Fitz[/name_m]. Sublime. :heart:

2 Likes

Aww! Congratulations! What a cute name and even cuter baby!

1 Like

Such a sweet name for a sweet boy! Congratulations!

1 Like

How sweet! He looks adorable, and his name is fantastic! Congratulations! :tada:

1 Like

Fitz is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!

1 Like

what a perfect name for a perfect baby! he is so beautiful.

1 Like

What a beautiful little baby! [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] is gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: congratulations

2 Likes

Congratulations he’s such a cutie pie :white_heart:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Fitz[/name_m]!

1 Like

Adorable!! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a darling name for a sweet baby.

1 Like

he’s adorable, congratulations!

1 Like

Oh he’s absolutely lovely! All 3 kids have gorgeous names :heart: Congratulations!

1 Like

What a handsome little guy! [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] is perfect for him :sauropod:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations! What an adorable little guy!

1 Like

Congratulations! The subtle [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u] theme is absolutely magical.

1 Like

I love your kids’ names! They are adorable. Congratulations :heart:

1 Like