Baby Dexter

[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] arrived on 15th [name_u]Jan[/name_u]!

[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] - A Latin choice to accompany sister [name_u]Juno[/name_u] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]. I proposed it from my list and OH agreed straight away as he loves the TV series.

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] - after my dad and my step-grandad but proposed by OH which was lovely, otherwise I might have been a bit wilder!

No more children for us but will still be perusing Nameberry for names I like!

38 Likes

Congratulations!! What a sweet name!! I hope the adjustment to two little ones is going okay for you :tada::tada:

1 Like

[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is an awesome name! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations! You chose beautiful names for both children. Well done!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is a perfect name, and [name_u]Juno[/name_u] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] is absolutely stunning as well!

1 Like

Huge congratulations :tada:

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition! Dext3r + Jun0 are such a spunky pair

1 Like

What a cool name! I love the meaning behind your choices! Congratulations!

1 Like

@tori101 @Kipperbo1 @WhiteGardenia Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Congratulations

[name_u]Juno[/name_u] and [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] - looooveee it! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

[name_u]Juno[/name_u] and [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] are such an amazing pair! Congratulations, love his name :black_heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] and [name_u]Juno[/name_u] go together SO WELL!! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks! @katinka :sparkling_heart:

[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is lovely, and his name goes so well with his sister’s!! Wishing you all tons of health and happiness going forward :green_heart:

1 Like

Seriously stunning names! :star2:
Congratulations and welcome to the world baby [name_u]Dexter[/name_u].

1 Like

Oh I love [name_u]Juno[/name_u] and Dexter!! Congrats!

1 Like