Baby due in 6 days. Need your help desperately!

I like [name]Maren[/name] the best of your original choices (and then [name]Tessa[/name]). To me [name]Maren[/name] feels girly with a lot of spunk! :wink:

I feel your urgency!

[name]How[/name] about:
[name]Trinity[/name]
[name]Honora[/name]
[name]Winsor[/name]
Chapel
Meryn
[name]Marina[/name]
[name]Sarai[/name]
Taeya
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Liberty[/name]
[name]Lilac[/name]
[name]Eulalie[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name]

I actually [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Marin[/name] also, I wanted to use it soooo bad but it doesn’t go with our last name!!! =(

Thanks careyjr! I really like [name]Marin[/name] too. It reminds me of the sea. My husband isn’t sold on the [name]MARIN[/name] spelling, and prefers the [name]MAREN[/name] spelling. I prefer [name]MARIN[/name]…

I’d spell it [name]Marine[/name] (french version) or [name]Maren[/name] but not [name]Marin[/name]…

Oh, I’m sorry! You guys are right! I did mean to put [name]Maren[/name]. I do like that best! I hope you get to use it!!!

[name]Maren[/name] is GORGEOUS. Probably one of my top 10 now, and I hadn’t heard it before I found nameberry.

[name]Mia[/name] is a beautiful name. If you love it, I wouldnt worry about the popularity. Better a beautiful name than one you regret later as a last minute choice just to avoid popularity…

A friend of mine just named her baby [name]Ayla[/name]. I find it very pretty and so far not popular. It seems to suit your naming style.
good luck and congrats!

From your original list, I vote for [name]Alana[/name]! It’s a beautiful name!!

Synneva is a Scandinavian name that I really like.