Baby Flora!

Arriving 3 weeks early on [name_u]July[/name_u] 24th is the newest member of our family! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] came into this world at 4lbs 13oz and perfectly healthy! Her 2.5 year old sister [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] is over the moon and trying to help mama with anything [name_f]Flora[/name_f] related.

I fell in love with the name [name_f]Flora[/name_f] when I had [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and was already looking for a perfect sister name. Somehow I knew I would have two girls at some point and I was right! To me [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] fit so well together, both uncommon in the US but vintage and remind me of two fairy’s running through the forest.

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is after my beloved grandmother who raised me and passed away in my teens. I knew I would always name one of my kids after her. I want the undying love that she gave me to be reflected on this child.

We are happy at home and soaking in this family time. Thank you everyone on nameberry for helping figure out her name! It made the process so much easier for hubby and I! :two_hearts:

30 Likes

Aw, She is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is such an amazing and beautiful name. You made the right choice. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! She’s absolutely gorgeous, and so is her name! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] are definitely perfect together!

1 Like

oh my goodness, she’s a beautiful little thing! :pleading_face::heart: Her name is stunning too, congratulations to you, your family and of course big sister [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] xoxo

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is a beautiful choice! Both of your girls have gorgeous names. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh she is beautiful!!! Congratulations to your family!!

1 Like

AWWWW [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is so gorgeous! And her name flows so well. Best of luck to you guys and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]!

1 Like

A beautiful name for a beautiful girl!! Enormous congratulations x

1 Like

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful child and name!

1 Like

Wow wow wow, how stunning (the name and the baby – look at that sweet little face!) [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is such a favourite of mine and was on my own list for each of my three pregnancies, it’s super sleek and sophisticated, but fun too. And beyond perfect with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] :deciduous_tree: :hibiscus:

Congratulations!

1 Like

She certainly looks like a little flora. Congrats :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations! You’re girls both have absolutely stunning names and they go really well together! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is beautiful as well :heartpulse::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is beautiful and has a gorgeous name! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name for a beautiful daughter!

1 Like

So cute!!! Congratulations, and welcome to the world little [name_f]Flora[/name_f].

1 Like

Congratulations!
Your little [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is so adorable! She’s so perfect. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And her name is wonderful! I love the meaning behind your choice.
Your two girls have incredible names. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] create a magical duo and your description of your girls’ names is breathtaking. :fairy:
I hope both of you are doing well. Thank you for sharing this amazing announcement with us.

Good luck with everything :four_leaf_clover:Stay Safe!

2 Likes

Oh MY what a beautiful baby and lovely name!!

1 Like

Congratulations! She is gorgeous, as is her name (and her sister’s)!

1 Like

Beautiful baby. Stunning name.

1 Like

Congratulations! Your girls have gorgeous names

2 Likes