Baby Foulan #3!!

Our third child was born on [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]!

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] Foulan

Me and my partner are absolutely in love with the name.

I can’t remember where I heard [name_u]Eden[/name_u] from but we loved it when I floated it with my partner.

[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is of course, recognizing the fact that our girl was born on [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] joins sisters [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Louella[/name_f] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Frances[/name_f].

52 Likes

Such a sweet name! (I love the subtle N connection to her sisters.) [name_u]Perfect[/name_u] for a christmas baby! Congrats!

3 Likes

congratulations!! gorgeous names. wishing you and your family a wonderful new year <3

1 Like

Congratulations!! She has a lovely name :smiling_face:

Congratulations!!! [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is a stunning name, and perfect for a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] baby!

1 Like

aww what an amazing name!! congratulations!!

1 Like

Huge congratulations :tada:

Ed3n N0elle is so stylish and Christmassy I love it!

Wishing you all the best with your latest addition :two_hearts:

Congratulations! I absolutely love her name!

congratulations xx

her name is stunning :white_heart::christmas_tree:

What a beautiful, Christmasy name! Congratulations!

Adorable!! Such a sweet name to go with such beautiful sisters!! Wishing you all so much health and happiness :green_heart:

So precious! They all have lovely names :christmas_tree::dove:

Congratulations! :heart: I love festive names for [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] babies. What a special [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] gift for your family!

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Wow, what sweet names your girls have. Congratulations on a third little lady!

Congratulations! That’s such a lovely name :heart:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for all the support! We adore the name (and the baby) and are settling in well!

1 Like

Huge congratulations!!

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] is such a wonderful name, and it’s perfect for a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] baby!! I also love how it sounds with her sisters names!

:blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] is a lovely name, and her middle is perfect for a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] babe! Congratulations :heart_decoration:

1 Like