Baby Foulan

little Evelyn “Eve” Frances was born on 24/07/2022 at 6:15am

Me and my partner decided on the name Evelyn when we found out it was a girl.

For some context, Evelyn is my mum’s name and Frances is my partner’s great-grandmother’s name, so it was always going to be.

We throw a lot of names into the hat, like Dorothy, Mavis or Clara, but Evelyn stood out.

Evelyn joins sister Quinn Louella.

30 Likes

Congrats on little [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is beautiful, especially with sister [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Louella[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name! Congratulations.

Congratulations :tada:

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is stunning.

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is simply perfect! One of my top contenders if I ever have a daughter, for similar reasons to you.

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] sound great together. Congratulations on your daughter. :slight_smile:

How lovely! So sweet to honor family. Congratulations!

congratulations!

Such a lovely name! Congratulations :tada:

Both of your girls’ names are absolutely beautiful. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] baby [name_f]Eve[/name_f]!

Congratulations on your newest addition! [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] & [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] are a wonderful sibset. :heart:

Congratulations! I have this exact same name on my list! So happy to see it being used :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: