Baby Girl #2! 🌷

I cannot believe I forgot to post this waaaay back in [name_f]April[/name_f]!

One of the families I nanny for had a second baby, a girl, four months ago now. The sweet babe has been busy as a bee with her growing and giggling since then. She’s a breeze of a girl so far, not often a fusser and a helpfully good sleeper. She’s an absolute chunky cherub, and her name is N0elle L0xley! :sun_with_face:

[name_u]Loxley[/name_u] is a family name on her father’s side. It’s been passed down through a handful of generations, and now baby [name_f]Nell[/name_f] (as I’ve nicknamed her, and call her typically) bears the honor as well! I love love love her special middle!

She’s a sister to Marg0t K!m, who, at two years old herself, loves to dote on her baby sister… for a few seconds at a time, before skipping off to her next activity. :wink:

[name_f]Nell[/name_f] and I, having a little moment.
39 Likes

N0ell3 L0xl3y is an adorable name, especially with the nickname [name_f]Nell[/name_f]! :two_hearts:

1 Like

So sweet. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is so sweet!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: especially love your personal nickname of [name_f]Nell[/name_f]! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Aww, lovely name! And Ne11 and Marg0t are a fab set

1 Like

Oh what a fabulous name she has!

1 Like

Congrats to the family! Her name is such a fun blend of styles, and your pet name [name_f]Nell[/name_f] is one of my favourites :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Aahhh! How exciting! What a sweet photo of you and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] as well. Fabulous name as well. I hope you’re enjoying #2! :white_heart: :smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh gosh, am I! It’s so lovely. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hard work, but the best work.

So sweet :white_heart:

1 Like

I [name_u]Love[/name_u] that name! The nickname [name_f]Nell[/name_f] is so sweet as well. Late Congrats to the family! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Aw so sweet, what a beautiful name!

1 Like

Almost a year later, Noelle is now 15 months old—and all of this is still incredibly accurate.

The only changed thing is that she is no longer “Nell.” (I tried so hard!!!) She’s Noelly, Noella, Noelia, Belle, Wella, Wellsy, and often, just Baby.

9 Likes