Baby girl #3! Lily Olive or Gwen Lily? Help!

See the results of this poll: Lily Olive or Gwen Lily

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Lily Olive : 19 (56%)
  • Gwen Lily: 15 (44%)

Have you considered [name]Lily[/name] [name]Gwen[/name]? [name]Olive[/name] seems a bit musty in middle spot. And although I love the name [name]Lily[/name], [name]Gwen[/name] [name]Lily[/name] sounds prettier than [name]Lily[/name] [name]Olive[/name] in this case.

By the way your children have lovely names.

I like [name]Lily[/name] more than [name]Gwen[/name], and I don’t think popularity should be such a factor.
But I like [name]Lily[/name] in the middle more than [name]Olive[/name].

[name]Lily[/name] [name]Gwen[/name] would be perfect imo. But if I had to pick from your list, [name]Lily[/name] [name]Olive[/name].

I much prefer [name]Lily[/name] to [name]Gwen[/name], but understand your worry over popularity. If you really love [name]Lily[/name] though do you think you’d regret not calling her that?

Not as big a fan of [name]Olive[/name] though, I’d prefer [name]Gwen[/name] over [name]Olive[/name]. I agree and prefer [name]Lily[/name] [name]Gwen[/name] to [name]Lily[/name] [name]Olive[/name]

Not a fan of [name]Gwen[/name] or [name]Olive[/name], but I think [name]Lily[/name] [name]June[/name] is pretty. (:

I think [name]Lucia[/name] would be a good option to consider before completely nixing the husband’s favorite. I feel for you though, trying to juggle your favorites, his favorites, and the best combo overall is no easy task!

I think [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Gwen[/name] is a very beautiful combo that would fit in well with [name]Elle[/name] and [name]Alice[/name]. But [name]Olive[/name] could be turned into [name]Olivia[/name] and while popular would have a fresh feel for young girls and offers [name]Liv[/name] and [name]Olive[/name] for nns. I do think it could age well, and isn’t just trendy. I also feel [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Gwen[/name] would be a gorgeous name that would also fit into the sibset with ease.

I’ve always liked the name [name]Olive[/name], and [name]Lily[/name] [name]Olive[/name] sounds nice together, more so than [name]Gwen[/name] [name]Lily[/name]. [name]Gwen[/name] [name]Lily[/name] are both short forms of longer names which sounds a bit odd to me to have two nicknames as the given names. But, you could also go with:
[name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Lily[/name]
[name]Lilith[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Lilian[/name] [name]Gwyneth[/name]

There’s something about [name]Lily[/name] [name]Olive[/name] that isn’t quite right. I don’t like two word names together and the combo is heavy on the l’s so the flow isn’t ideal. [name]Gwen[/name] [name]Lily[/name] is ok but doesn’t excite me. Is [name]Lily[/name] [name]Gwen[/name] an option?