Baby girl announcement

Mai [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u]

After having a few names in the running throughout the pregnancy but not really 100% deciding on one. Suddenly thought of [name_f]Mai[/name_f] a couple of weeks before due date, and [name_u]Mars[/name_u] for a boy. We have chosen to pronounce [name_f]May[/name_f], I just preferred the spelling to [name_f]May[/name_f] or [name_f]Mae[/name_f]. It looks so pretty and simple.
I have thought that people will assume [name_f]Mai[/name_f] is pronounced [name_f]My[/name_f], but I don’t hate that pronunciation either.

I had always loved the name [name_u]Fable[/name_u] and had wanted to use it for one of my other two babies but it hadn’t fitted.
I thought together with [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] was a nod towards my [name_m]German[/name_m] mum, as [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is popular there. [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is also associated with spring as is the name [name_f]Mai[/name_f] (from [name_f]Maia[/name_f]) and I thought the name together sounded spring like and hopeful.
She joins siblings [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u].

41 Likes

Congrats! She has an amazing and meaningful name :yellow_heart:

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name!

That’s so sweet, i LOVE her name so much!

congratulations!!

Congrats!! Her name is gorgeous and so are the names of her siblings!

Gorgeous name! Congratulations!

Congratulations on the newest member to your family! She has such a wonderful name

congrats!!! and what a lovely name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations! [name_f]Mai[/name_f] is such a gorgeous name, and its so lovely with [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f]

This is such a beautiful name!! Congratulations :tada:

Congratulations!! [name_f]Mai[/name_f] is so sweet

Congratulations!

Congrats :confetti_ball:

Congratulations :tada: gorgeous name!

Just lovely, congratulations! :bouquet: [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_f]Mai[/name_f].

What a sweet name! Congratulations!! :heart:

I’m sure she’s beautiful! :heart_eyes: