Baby girl due end of August. Still haven't figured out a name. We need help!

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I are at odds on what to name our last baby, our fifth girl. We can’t pick between [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Amber[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] or [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f].

We want something that goes well with our other daughters names: [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u], [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Thank you for any suggestions.

I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] from your list! I like that combo best, I think both individual names are really lovely, and I think it goes really well with her four sisters’ names! Such warm, colorful feelings from [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]. Feels like a happy sunrise on a late summer day. Very jaunty and sprightly, but still quite serene in its literal meaning. Absolutely lovely!

1 Like

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is sweet! I also love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]. Very pretty

I like [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], and it goes nicely with your others daughters’ names. [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] is also lovely, but it is a bit different stylistically from your other girls. If that doesn’t bother you, go for it! Otherwise I like the idea of something like [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], which kind of balances out.

OMG I would take the opportunity with a fifth to name them first or middle [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] I know that’s not even on your list.

1 Like

When our list was bigger we did consider [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] as a first name but decided not to use it

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] Sage!! Though [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] or [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] would have gmv

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] goes with the siblings best, imo :blush:

[name_f]Odessa[/name_f] [name_f]Eileen[/name_f]

Riley Sage works the best!

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]!

From your list my favorites are [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], and [name_u]Sage[/name_u]. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Amber[/name_f] is my favorite from the combinations you have.

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] feels more masculine to me & just feels a bit plain next to sisters names.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] would be gorgeous!

1 Like

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]

I love that [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] has her own unique ending but style wise fits with her older sisters

I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] very sweet and classy

Aurora Amber or Charlotte Dawn.

If you’d consider mixing, Aurora Charlotte, Charlotte Aurora, Aurora Brielle, Charlotte Brielle

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Amber[/name_f] or [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] would be lovely with your girls

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is the clear winner to me! She fits beautifully with her sisters and she has a spunky sparkle to her.

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] or maybe [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] since I’m a sucker for [name_f]Brielle[/name_f]

For me it’s [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]! I like that each of the girls have a one syllabe middle and I think this fits perfect! Although i also love [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f]. Always in style.