Baby girl due in March 2016

Hey all,
So we’ve just found out we’re having a girl and DH and I are over the moon! <3
Her middle name will most likely be Grace (after my grandmother), or Grace Honore (Honore is another family name from my side of the family).
For first names however, we both love different styles of names, I like unique names such as Harlow and he loves more simple names like Samantha. We also don’t want a name with a K sound because our last name begins with K and we don’t want her name to clash; So we’ve decided to find names in between, and these are the names that we both love:

Amber
Ariella
Autumn (If she’s born in early March like she’s supposed to be)
Bella
Charley
Erin
Freja
Hayley
Imogen
Isabella
Nahla
Samantha
Summer (Only if she’s born early in Feb instead of March)

Any other suggestions? Or which names do you like the most?
Thank you :smiley:

Bella Grace Honore sounds very nice. But without the Honore, i dont think it flows the best.
Freya Grace is nice as well. Freya Honore would be nice option too.
Hayley Grace is a nice combo as well.
Nahla sounds good with both middle names as well, if you were to use either one, or both.
Ariella used to be a love of mine, so I love that its getting some use lately. This is a cute option with both middles.

[name_f]Amber[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] would be my choice from your names. I would suggest [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

Thoughts on your list

[name_f]Amber[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: Both nice names, but not my style.
[name_f]Ariella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: I like this. It’s unexpected and sounds lovely together.
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: Nice name. But people will expect “[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]” to be born in the fall. Not sure if that association would bug you.
[name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: So lovely! Everyone uses [name_f]Bella[/name_f] as a nickname. I love the idea of it standing solo as a first name. It also sounds lovely with [name_f]Grace[/name_f].
[name_u]Charley[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: Not my personal style.
[name_f]Erin[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: Nice name, but you have better names that stand out more than this one.
[name_f]Freja[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: I love [name_f]Freya[/name_f] but prefer this spelling. Not sure if I love [name_f]Freya[/name_f] with [name_f]Grace[/name_f] though…
[name_f]Hayley[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: I feel like the styles of these names conflict with one another.
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: I want to like [name_f]Imogene[/name_f], but it doesn’t work for me. It reminds me of the children’s book [name_f]Imogene[/name_f]'s Antlers and I think that’s ruined it for me. But that could be a personal problem. :slight_smile:
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] this combo. It sounds just lovely! This is also a great way to get to [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] as a nickname.
[name_f]Nahla[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: [name_f]Nahla[/name_f] sounds lovely. But for me it holds too much association with Disney. I wouldn’t be able to say it without making that association.
[name_f]Samantha[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: This is very nice, I just think you have others that stand out more.
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]: Using two word names this way can be tricky. Also, if your baby has the name [name_f]Summer[/name_f], people are going to think she has a summer birthday.

My favorites are: [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].
Other ideas for you: [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]. However where I live in Australia I have seen it twice this year so it may be climbing at least in SE QLD.

With the middle names [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Honore[/name_f], I like , and
[name_f]Freja[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Honore[/name_f] - I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this name and I am yet to meet or hear of someone having a [name_f]Freja[/name_f] in my circle.
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Honore[/name_f] - I love the NNs available to this name and the flow is pretty and feminine
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Honore[/name_f] - I like the NN [name_f]Gen[/name_f]. I like the flow of this.

Not a fan of [name_u]Charley[/name_u] on it’s own however I do like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Honore[/name_f] (I am aware that [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] in in the top 20 here)
[name_f]Amber[/name_f] - has a very 90s feel to me as I grew up with a friend with this name. But I don’t think it has hit “mum name” status yet unlike [name_f]Samantha[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariella[/name_f] - I like it but not as much as the 3 above (tried to limit it to 3 but this would be the 4th/5th)
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] - I am not a huge fan of season names. I also find having the three word names to be a bit much.
[name_f]Bella[/name_f] - I prefer it as a NN but it would sound nice with your middle names.
[name_f]Erin[/name_f] - See [name_f]Amber[/name_f]
[name_f]Hayley[/name_f] - See [name_f]Amber[/name_f]. But that being said I have seen 3 baby Hayleys born this year I also don’t think it has hit “mum name” status yet unlike [name_f]Samantha[/name_f].
[name_f]Nahla[/name_f] - Very sorry to say this but it is a friends cats name so can not see it on a human.
[name_f]Samantha[/name_f] - See [name_f]Amber[/name_f]. Feels abit “Mum namey”
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] - See [name_f]Autumn[/name_f].

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps and is not too harsh.

Favorites: [name_u]Charley[/name_u] ([name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]), [name_f]Freja[/name_f], and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]! The rest aren’t really my style but I love the MN [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Congrats! You have a nice list. I offered some initial thoughts, feedback.

[name_f]Amber[/name_f] -here in the US this is kind of a worn out name
[name_f]Ariella[/name_f]- prefer [name_f]Arielle[/name_f]. [name_f]Ariella[/name_f] reminds me of areola
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]- very lovely. Also recommend the similar “[name_u]Auburn[/name_u]”
[name_f]Bella[/name_f]- lovely, but sooooo popular (at least here in the US every other girl is bella or isabella)
[name_u]Charley[/name_u]- My favorite from your list, but I prefer the spelling “[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]” a little more feminine
[name_f]Erin[/name_f]- to me it sounds like a dated 90s name
[name_f]Freja[/name_f]- [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_f]Hayley[/name_f]- nice, but common
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]- cute
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]- see comments for bella above
[name_f]Nahla[/name_f]- second favorite from your list. I’d just be afraid of the LK reference.
[name_f]Samantha[/name_f]- nice, but so common
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] - also common