Baby Girl Has Arrived πŸ’—

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball:! [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Kristina[/name_f] is beautiful :heart_eyes:

It’s perfection! I saw recent Babyberries post on the news and had to come here to congratulate you on your beautiful taste :smiley: I absolutely love [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]! And it suits your gorgeous girl well.
It was top of our girls list, but when my firstborn was a boy, his name [name_u]Amory[/name_u] also has connections to F. [name_u]Scott[/name_u] Fitzgerald… So we know if our next is a girl, she can’t be [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a little too nerdy, you know? :nerd_face:

Congratulations :tulip::cherry_blossom: beautiful name [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Kristina[/name_f] is sweet and strong lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: name combination :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations on welcoming a gorgeous little girl!! Zelda’s such a beautiful name and absolutely is deserving of her.

I can’t believe anyone would disapprove of [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]. It’s such an amazing name! With [name_f]Kristina[/name_f] as the middle, it sounds like a song.