Baby Girl Has Arrived πŸ’—

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Kristina[/name_f] is here :heartbeat:
She is so mellow and sweet and her big brother and sister are so in love with her. She is the perfect addition to our little family :two_hearts:
I met a LOT of resistance with her name and I’d like to thank all of you for your kind words and for helping me stick to my guns.
We cannot imagine her as anything else. [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] fits her perfectly! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And all the nay-sayers, upon meeting her, have admitted that it fits her :joy:

75 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name for a beautiful baby!! (She does look like a Zelda!!)

Congrats!! I’m glad you didn’t let anyone change your mind. [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] fits her perfectly<3

Aww, shes so beautiful and her name is so uncommon and also SO cute! Congrats mama!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name!!! Congratulations!! :heart_eyes::white_heart::cherry_blossom:

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name, she’s adorable. I’m glad other people didn’t talk you out of [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]. I really love it. Congratulations :cherry_blossom:

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name :heart:

Congratulations!

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name to match a beautiful baby girl :white_heart:

I utterly adore the name [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]! So sparky and strong. Congratulations, and well done for sticking to your guns :muscle:

[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] is the coolest name and she is adorable! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you followed your heart and stuck with it!

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f]

What a gorgeous name and lovely face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congratulations!!

Aww, welcome to the world, baby [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]! Congratulations on your beautiful daughter :purple_heart:

Congratulations! Her name is lovely!

Congratulations!! She is so lovely, as is her name :green_heart:

Wow, her name is absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] Kristina!!
She is so cute! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name, so happy you went with it!
:rainbow::tulip:🩡

Congratulations :heartpulse: She is so beautiful and I absolutely love her name!

I absolutely love the name [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]! Congratulations on a gorgeous little girl.

Ok her name is :fire:!!! I’m in love! Congrats!