Baby Girl is here!

Violet [name_u]Rey[/name_u] joined our family in mid [name_u]November[/name_u]. Big brother, [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u], is absolutely in love with her. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] has been a favorite name of mine since I met a toddler with the name in the early 2000s and it is one of the only names my picky husband loved instantly. [name_u]Rey[/name_u] was a tougher choice to make. I was reading Nameberry birth announcements to my husband one day and there was a baby girl with the middle name [name_u]Rae[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband really liked it, but said we should spell it [name_u]Rey[/name_u] because of the [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars character. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband loved the combo [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u], but I initially wasn’t sure about it. After some thought, I grew to love it and love that [name_u]Rey[/name_u] means “[name_m]King[/name_m].”

26 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is lovely! :purple_heart:

I love her name! Congratulations to you all!

What a lovely name! Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] go so well together!

Congratulations!

Great name!

Beautiful💕

Congratulations! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u] is beautiful!

I forgot to thank all the Berries who replied to my posts while I was pregnant and trying to figure out her name. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I keep our name choices secret from family and friends until after the baby is born so Nameberry is my sounding board! Thank you all so much for all the positivity, name suggestions, and feedback.

5 Likes

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Her name is adorable :see_no_evil:

Violet [name_u]Rey[/name_u] is gorgeous! Many congratulations :confetti_ball:

Congratulations! She has a lovely name. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_f]Violet[/name_f] :revolving_hearts:

Congratulations! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u] is a lovely choice.

Congratulations!!:tada:

Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Rey[/name_u] is gorgeous and I love it with big brother [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]!
I also love the nod to [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars as it seems important to your husband

So cute!!! I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & SAmuel :slight_smile: