Baby Girl is Here!

[name_f]Baby[/name_f] girl is here! [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] made her debut on 2/10/24 🩷 We are so in love.

63 Likes

Congratulations! :yellow_heart: She has a beautiful name, [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] feels so fashionable and spunky!

2 Likes

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name for a precious winter baby! [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] is a combo that is simple , feminine and has an international feel due to the easy pronounciation and Italian middle name. Excellent choice. Wishing all the best to you and your family :bouquet: :purple_heart:

1 Like

What a sweet name, congratulations!

1 Like

What a pretty name! Congratulations and welcome miss [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] girl :heart:

1 Like

Huge congratulations!

I hope your adjusting to being mama to Ru.by well and have fully recovered from everything 🩵

She has a beautiful name

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is stunning :heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Aw wow, [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] is gorgeous!! Congratulations to you and your family, wishing you all tons of health and happiness :green_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love her name!

1 Like

What a beautiful name! Huge congratulations :two_hearts:

1 Like

Many congratulations! [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] is such a bright and bouncy name, I love it :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! You chose a gorgeous name for her.

1 Like

Congrats! [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] is such a sweet choice. :strawberry:

1 Like

oh my gosh, what a gorgeous name!! i love seeing chiara used, and ruby is just delightful! :heart::strawberry: congratulations, ashley :bangbang:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Her name is perfect. [name_m]Welcome[/name_m], [name_f]Ruby[/name_f]!

1 Like

Congratulations!! She has a gorgeous name.

1 Like

What a beautiful, lively name! Congrats to you.

1 Like

she has such a beautiful name :heart: huge congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! [name_f]Ruby[/name_f] is the sweetest name :heart: Good luck with the transition :smiling_face:

1 Like

congratulations!!

1 Like