Baby Girl names to honor Ameerah?

I would like to name my daughter after my amazing sister in law. She means the world to me and I couldn’t be more grateful that she is in my life. At first my fiancé and I were going to just name her [name_f]Amira[/name_f], but we both decided that it would be confusing if they both had the exact same name even if they had different spellings. I really need help finding the perfect name, Thank you so much!

1 Like

Ameerah / Amira means princess so what about
Sarai?! (they’re both hebrew too!

1 Like

What is her middle name?

If that isn’t an option, either a meaning match or a partial sound match.

[name_f]Samira[/name_f]
[name_f]Mira[/name_f]
[name_f]Sara[/name_f]
[name_f]Amy[/name_f]

1 Like

Oh, this is wonderful. So very sweet a story! My heart!

Name ideas…

Mia
Mira / Meera / Meerah
Amy
Mila
May
Amabel
Mimi
Ama

1 Like

The only one I thought of that’s not previously mentioned is [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]? All the sounds are there!

1 Like

[name_f]Meera[/name_f]
[name_f]Amie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ema[/name_f]
[name_f]Reema[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f]
Hareema ( ameerah spelled backwards)
Erah
Areeha ( aria)

1 Like

Her middle name is [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! It’s a cute name but she hates it :slightly_frowning_face:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the suggestion of Sarai!! [name_f]Sara[/name_f] would work too!!

Some other similar sounding names

Amina/Ameena
[name_f]Amna[/name_f]
Aneesa/Anisa
[name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Reem[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_u]Amal[/name_u]
Aleena/Alina

1 Like

[name_u]Maria[/name_u] : same letters of [name_f]Amira[/name_f], just different placement.
[name_f]Mariah[/name_f]: same letters of [name_f]Amira[/name_f] plus the H ending like [name_f]Ameerah[/name_f].

1 Like

amara
mira
amy
alma
amabelle
meera

1 Like

[name_f]Amara[/name_f]? Don’t know if that’s too tenuous…

1 Like

That’s actually a really cute name!

1 Like

I think it’s beautiful. There’s also [name_f]Amora[/name_f] :relaxed:

[name_f]My[/name_f] cousin’s name is [name_f]Meera[/name_f] which I think is super cute! It might sound a little too close to [name_f]Ameerah[/name_f] but with nicknames and the age difference, I’m sure it wouldn’t be too hard for them to tell who you’re talking to!

1 Like