baby girl number #3 has arrived

[name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Bridie[/name_f] (Delphi) has safely joined her big sisters [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_m]Valentine[/name_m] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] earthside - Thank you to everyone who has been part of her naming journey.

When our baby girl arrived we still had about ten names on our list and [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] wasn’t necessarily our front runner but it simply fit her perfectly - she is so whimsical and delicate that everything else we had shortlisted felt far too clunky for her and it was just very clear that [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] was her name. We gave her [name_f]Bridie[/name_f] in the middle as a nod to ‘Bridget’ who’s meaning and history had significance to her personal story, our Celtic heritage and she was born around Imboc/st. Brigids day which felt fitting. In many ways it feels she chose her name in the end or it chose her!

I’m already dreaming up name combos for baby girl number 4 :slight_smile:

54 Likes

Hugest congratulations :tada:

Your girls name is absolutely beautiful! I love seeing [name_f]Bridie[/name_f] being used :two_hearts:

Wishing you all the best with your newest addition and a speedy recovery following her birth!

How wonderful! Congratulations!

Congratulations!! I adore the name [name_f]Delphine[/name_f].

Congratulations!! [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Bridie[/name_f] is wonderful; and I love seeing [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] used :heart::white_heart:

congratulations!!! [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Bridie[/name_f] is an awesome name and goes so well with [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_m]Valentine[/name_m] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

Wow congratulations!! [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Bridie[/name_f] is phenomenal (Delphi is just the sweetest!!) and her name goes so so well with her sisters’!! Wishing your family tons of health and happiness :green_heart:

Congratulations! All your kids have beautiful names!

Congratulations! I love her name :dolphin: I have a cousin named D3lphi and it is just the coolest, funkiest name ever.

She has such a stunning name!! Congratulations!

What a beautiful, radiant name - and stunning sibset!

All of your daughters have lovely names! Congratulations :heart::sparkles:

Congrats on the baby (and having more combos than me)
Wishing you best health for many years of life with her sisters

congratulations! beautiful name! :sunflower:

Congratulations!! What a cool name :heart_eyes: