BaBy GiRL wHiCh NaMe ? ? ? ? **** POLL*****

See the results of this poll: which name?

Respondents: 18 (This poll is closed)

• Esperanza Anastasia: 11 (61%)
  • Pixie Annette: 2 (11%)
  • Crystalobella Maylee nn Crystal: 1 (6%)
  • Tiger Lily nn lil: 4 (22%)

I chose [name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name], as I thought the other names were very silly, and, well, not good names. :frowning: However, I do think [name]Esperanza[/name] would work better with a shorter middle:

[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Lilou[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Lily[/name]/[name]Lilian[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Faye[/name]/[name]Kaye[/name]/[name]May[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Coral[/name]/[name]Cora[/name]/[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Leigh[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Chase[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Dove[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Gracia[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Sage[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Nadine[/name]
[name]Esperanza[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name]

For flow, I would avoid any middle names that were too long (more than three syllables) or that involved any sounds that clashed with [name]Esperanza[/name]'s sounds, as in, names involving the “an” sound ([name]Anastasia[/name], [name]Annalise[/name], [name]Anne[/name]) or names starting with the letters “n” or “b”.
Middle names are a bit complicated for [name]Esperanza[/name], but [name]Esperanza[/name] is a great name and worth it! You might also consider [name]Esmeralda[/name], just to get that out there.
I hope this helps!

i no esmeralda. this ones sister is called it.

Oh…you already have an [name]Esmeralda[/name]? Well, [name]Esperanza[/name] might not work then…so what about [name]Anastasia[/name] as a fn? It’s just as good of a name and works very well with [name]Esmeralda[/name] (which is lovely, by the way). Good luck! :slight_smile:

esmeralda is called ‘[name]Emmer[/name]’ and esperanza would be nn as ‘Anza’

esmeralda is called ‘[name]Emmer[/name]’ and esperanza would be nn as ‘Anza’[/quote]

Couldn’t you get Anza from [name]Anastasia[/name] too?..With the nicknames, it might be all right most of the time since they are not so similiar as the full names. [name]Even[/name] so, I find it hard to say [name]Esperanza[/name] and [name]Esmeralda[/name] without mixing them up, if you ever did decide to use their full names.

“i no esmeralda. this ones sister is called it.”

Not to be rude, but do you think you could type and spell a little more clearly? It is often very hard to understand what you are saying. Thanks.

sorry. I am a fast typer. btw. these baby names rnt for me. there for my auntie. lol im only 13 too young. my auntie says thnx to all. and has narrowed it totally down to anastasia and esperanza. yay. from [name]Christia[/name] (moi) and Yulie (pregnant aunt)

sorry. I am a fast typer. btw. these baby names rnt for me. there for my auntie. lol im only 13 too young. my auntie says thnx to all. and has narrowed it totally down to anastasia and esperanza. yay. from [name]Christia[/name] (moi) and Yulie (pregnant aunt)[/quote]

[name]Do[/name] you think you could slow down your typing so we don’t have to figure out what words you were trying to say? That would be awesome.

Well congratulations to your aunt!